Valued Contributor
I just bought several types of Nicks hairspray to try them out. I have only tried one of them, love everything about it except it does seem to run out quickly and that is not using it everyday, as when I was working a few years ago. Could you ladies give me your feedback if you use his hairsprays, which ones do you like and as far as hold which one do you like best. I am a big fan of his products and if you will please give me your feedback on his products. Thank you. Alleycat
Valued Contributor

@alleycatnumber1 wrote:
I just bought several types of Nicks hairspray to try them out. I have only tried one of them, love everything about it except it does seem to run out quickly and that is not using it everyday, as when I was working a few years ago. Could you ladies give me your feedback if you use his hairsprays, which ones do you like and as far as hold which one do you like best. I am a big fan of his products and if you will please give me your feedback on his products. Thank you. Alleycat

Forgot to say I love his Velvet Mesquite hairspray, if you do not want a heavy hold, but does run out fast.

Respected Contributor

He has the best hairspray, however his nozzles clog far more than any brand I have ever used.  The last can I bought even tells you how to clean it.  Yes, I know how to clean it but it still gets clogged too easily. , 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hairspray by Nick!

[ Edited ]

I am not one to buy expensive cosmetics but I broke down after seeing the Insider and decided to try one of the featured products.  Not sure if his name is Orlando Pita Play or just Orlando Pita, but in any case there was a great price on Costco and I ordered it.  I can say THIS IS THE ONE YOU NEED TO TRY.  AWESOME.  

I used it on dry hair that I had washed and air dried.  I don't use a hair dryer or curler, just wash and go.  In any case what great volume.  I looked to see if the Q would have him on but did not see any times for him.  My hunch is, if he takes off the rest will be history.  And this is from someone who cannot be sold this high end stuff.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Hello, @bamasec and welcome. Smiley Happy

I use Nick's Amazon Hair Body Building Spray. That's not for hold, but it is for body building. Since I already have thick hair, I don't need any help in thickness for my hair, but I do use it as a styling spray.

@GSPgirl, welcome. Smiley Happy Sorry for the trouble that you're having with Nick's hairsprays. I'm going to list Nick's hairsprays for you that come in a spray bottles, not cans.

Plump 'N Thick Thickening Leave-In Mist Duo Item # A00474

Pouf! Root Lift Styling Spray Duo Item # A266109

Velvet Mesquite Grande Body Boost Protein Spray Duo Item # A266111

Plump 'N Thick Thickening Leave-In Styling Mist Item # A150802

Advanced Volume Hairspray Item # A324920

Traditions Horsetail Root Lifting Spray Item # A327742

Amazon Infinity Mist Item # A329857

Advanced Plump 'N Thick Thickening Styling Mist Item # A333026

Amazon Infinity Mist Duo with Brush Item # A321690

All of those that I just are Nick Chavez' hairsprays that comes in spray bottles, not cans.

@bonnielu, welcome. Thank you for recommending some other hair products for the ladies.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor
NCB, thanks for that list -- however, all of those are styling spray products, with the exception of the Advanced Volume Hairspray. I just wanted to mention that, FYI. I use the Infinity Mist for my fine, thin hair, and it's the best.

As for hairsprays, depending on the hold you're looking for, I like his Thirst Quencher for medium hold, and Volumizing Extra Hold for a stronger hold. His hair sprays are a necessity for my hair!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Janice
Valued Contributor

Thank you Janice for your kind reply, very helpful.

Alleycat

Super Contributor
You're welcome, alleycat, my pleasure!
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Jangroomer. I actually didn't know the difference. Smiley Tongue

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor
You're welcome, NCB. Just trying to be helpful. Just saw Nick today, and he's super busy with the Grammys -- lots of parties prior to the show on Monday. After dealing with the Grammys, he'll be off to Europe. The man never seems to rest!

Wishing you and everyone on this topic a wonderful holiday weekend!

Janice