Honored Contributor

8703A411-CF4E-466B-B0E7-E9DFA41638D6.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: SO WONDERFUL FOR OUR KIDS

Shanus that is the way I feel completely. My youngest son is in critical condition in the hospital. An accident maybe. Please pray for him. I am at my wits end. Please pray for my son. 

Trusted Contributor

@Catiele

I hope your son recovers soon.  Prayers & hugs to you both,

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus

Those words make a lot of sense.  I'm sure a child would be comforted knowing that.

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Shanus that is the way I feel completely. My youngest son is in critical condition in the hospital. An accident maybe. Please pray for him. I am at my wits end. Please pray for my son. 

@Catiele  So sorry I saw this post late. I’m hoping all turned out well. 💕

Respected Contributor

Shanus.    My son passed away Jan. 19. My heart is broken. Th accident was so bad that he couldn’t recover. He is at peace. That is what I have to remember. It doesn’t get worse than this. I am trying hard to be alright for my husband and oldest son and my grandchildren. We truly need each other so much. A prayer please for all of us.

Honored Contributor

@Catiele-

I am so so sorry! I am so sad to hear this. 

My prayers are with you and your family.Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Catiele   I’m so terribly sorry for your loss.I can’t imagine the pain you’re in.As a mother my heart aches for you!! Please allow yourself the time you need to grieve.The only way you can take care of the rest of your family is if you take care of yourself.💐

Respected Contributor

@Catiele:  I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your son.  Words are never adequate in times like this, but know that they are people praying for you and your family.  

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Shanus.    My son passed away Jan. 19. My heart is broken. Th accident was so bad that he couldn’t recover. He is at peace. That is what I have to remember. It doesn’t get worse than this. I am trying hard to be alright for my husband and oldest son and my grandchildren. We truly need each other so much. A prayer please for all of us.

@Catiele  Many prayers and warm hugs for sure. Being strong for everyone else is admirable, but not so wonderful for you. Let your feelings go full force and grieve, cry, be angry. Go all the way through the full process so you can hope to heal....never forget, just less pain when you remember your wonderful son. 💕

Shanus