J357087 PETAL SET- several colors

must be clearing out samples and models closets

Respected Contributor

Re: check out new as is prices jewelry

@qvcrose wrote:

J357537 BEACH GLASS SET- several colors

J357087 PETAL SET- several colors

must be clearing out samples and models closets

Thank you for posting this. I have waited so long for a better price on the melon beach glass necklace. I grabbed one right away. I saw one of the models wearing it and the fawn color, which I had, they looked so good togther, so I will wear both of mine too. Again thanks.  

Frequent Contributor

Lots of different pieces are popping up with As Is pricing; I was very happy to pick up 3 beachglass necklaces, the petal necklace in gold, the multi strand long bead necklace in Royal, 2 carnival necklaces, and today, 2 of the Multi-Leaf bead necklace and earring sets in gray and natural. I'm grateful to be able to pick up these pieces at such great prices, as I wanted them when they were originally availble but my budget didn't allow.  If anyone has been stalking, the Trapeze necklace is available at a great price in two colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Raven1313.  I was just able to pick up a confetti necklace, which I had missed out on.  And at a reduced price. What’s not to like about that!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

FYI. I get excited when I see as is jewelry. However while most of the pieces I have bought were in perfect shape, they are not all wearable. I got a severely disfigured seed cuff bracelet and yesterday I got a necklace with a chain that was clearly broken. Yet QVC sends them out. Shame on QVC. So make your purchases with an open eye.
Occasional Contributor

@Kroppie wrote:
FYI. I get excited when I see as is jewelry. However while most of the pieces I have bought were in perfect shape, they are not all wearable. I got a severely disfigured seed cuff bracelet and yesterday I got a necklace with a chain that was clearly broken. Yet QVC sends them out. Shame on QVC. So make your purchases with an open eye.

I totally agree, I always "hold my breath" until the item arrives because I know it may not be in useable condition. I've had good luck with As Is items, but I know when I place the order I'm taking a chance. 

If anyone is interested, there is a Palm Leaf necklace available now in Gunmetal with free shipping. I have this and it's a great peice! (FYI, I used to be Raven1313 but my account got deleted Woman Frustrated

Occasional Contributor

Harp necklace available for $28.00!

Respected Contributor

I picked up the black carnival necklace as an "as is." I am excited to receive it.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

I picked up the black carnival necklace as an "as is." I am excited to receive it.

You're lucky, wish I could pick that one up too! I got the Navy, which is my new favorite, but I'm stalking the black, I hope you enjoy it!!!! 

And, just adding, I used to be Raven1313, but Q deleted me! Woman Indifferent

Occasional Contributor

I picked up the Seed Bead cuff bracelet in Royal and Red, these are awesome bracelets! I wish they made them in a smaller size, as I find that the "average" size runs large, but the colors are gorgeous and they're very comfortable and easy to wear; currently available in Large size only, but if that's the size for you, the pictures DO NOT do this piece justice!