Super Contributor

Re: all 3 colors of J350149 glass beads- waitlist available NOW

I'm so glad these are back. I orginally I just ordered thre Albaster and was thrill with the necklace. A few days ago the blackberry came up on "as it," thinking not sure if I liked it or not, but since it was a reduced price thought I take a chance. The very next day the bright came up on "as is" (this one I had had on waitlist). My two necklaces came yesterday and they are very, very pretty. All three colors are winners.

Surprising, I like the blackberry best. It will just shine on any dark color (the port, the blackbery, black or dark brown), of which I have tons. It is so much richer than the pictures or video. If in doubt, don't pass this color by.

It is another good day in Linealand 

Honored Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

I'm so glad these are back. I orginally I just ordered thre Albaster and was thrill with the necklace. A few days ago the blackberry came up on "as it," thinking not sure if I liked it or not, but since it was a reduced price thought I take a chance. The very next day the bright came up on "as is" (this one I had had on waitlist). My two necklaces came yesterday and they are very, very pretty. All three colors are winners.

Surprising, I like the blackberry best. It will just shine on any dark color (the port, the blackbery, black or dark brown), of which I have tons. It is so much richer than the pictures or video. If in doubt, don't pass this color by.

It is another good day in Linealand 

@vickybliss

what is the item number for the as is beads?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Sunshine45 wrote:

@vickybliss

what is the item number for the as is beads?

The item number is J353155. The 'as is' beads have been in various quanities and in all three colors. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

thanks @vickybliss. there are none available now, but i will keep checking.

i could not reinstate my waitlist order, but customer service did place a new waitlist order for me AND added the five easy payments. this is for the blackberry and the alabaster. i already own and love the brights.

if there is a significant price difference it may be worth getting the "as is" if they come back in stock.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if there is a significant price difference it may be worth getting the "as is" if they come back in stock.

The price difference was one-third off. They take more off the older items. Sometimes it is definitely worth waiting, but the newer items, especially the 'as is' jewelry, are gone in minutes.

I wore my blackberry necklace for the first time today and got so many compliments. 

Contributor

Today my Alabaster bead necklace is marked " in process"!!  The new shipment must have arrived! 

Trusted Contributor

Yay! My blackberry and brights are in process, too! In time for Christmas!
Esteemed Contributor

Yep, my blackberry is in process, too. Thanks SO much for the heads up, @makp!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Thank you, too!  My Bright and Blackberry are on the way!

Merry Christmas to me!

Honored Contributor

my alabaster and blackberry are processing. Smiley Happy