Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yikes! There's ONLY 35 Left! J335577 Beach Glass Necklace!

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Just a reminder -- the earrings are 3" in length from top to bottom.

@JustJazzmom  Unfortunately the earrings are just a loss for me.  3" earrings look ridiculous on someone my size, so I'll toss the earrings in my donations bag.  Only other female in the family is my DIL, and she's even smaller than me. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@moto wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Seka, just curious, how do you do an inventory check? I've seen it mentioned before and I don't have a clue. Do you call CS, or is it something that can be done online? Please educate us.

Thanks!

pup

I think one way is to keep adding the item into your cart in increments of 5 until you see "sorry this item is out of stock". i was only able to add 24, so that might be the current inventory as of 9:52 pm EDT

@moto - Yes that is correct - @pupwhipped The Q’s ‘System’ allows you to put 5 of an Item into your Cart at a time. You can do this only 9 times. So the most Items you can have in your Cart are 45. So in that case you would only know that there’s at least 45 of an Item but you do not know how many more than 45 there are.

But if there are less than 45 - the ‘System’ will show a note in Red that the Item is Sold Out.

In the case of the beach Glass Necklace - the ‘System’ allowed me to put 35 Necklaces (I placed 5 Necklaces into my Cart 7 times) into my Cart before it told me it was Sold Out.

And - PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO IMMEDIATELY EMPTY YOUR CART!

Respected Contributor

Wow, they are going fast.......no surprise.

I don't have pierced ears and no one I know to give them to wears large earrings.  I will try and find some conversion findings; have done it before successfully but sometimes it doesn't look right, so we'll see!  The necklace shall suffice, definitely.

Valued Contributor

I am planning on adding the earring "glass" to the necklace.  In otherwords just add 2 more charms to the necklace.  

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla  and friends...

"RME" Rolling my eyes, as I've been told by a 20 something... a little lol, as I'm a tad enlightened and obviously learning.(and slightly embarrassed)

Hope everyone who's interested has seen this necklace is now available and has made their purchase. It's painful to read when someone missed a highly awaited item, especially jewelry which may be more difficult to stalk....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKWA - that's a great idea as I can't wear the long earring either.  The more crafty among us could fashion a bracelet, or make a charm to hang off an existing bracelet.  Seems a shame not to use them somehow to complement the necklace.

Respected Contributor

@moto and @Seka, thank you very much for the explanation. I never would have thought of that. Thanks much!

Respected Contributor

You could always attach them to the necklace also.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla and @tansy

I think you received the sold out / unavailable due to Seka's inventory check when she had all the necklaces in the cart checking to learn how many were still available.  Once they were removed from the cart you were able to order. This hunch could be wrong but based on everyone's posting time, it seemed the most plausible explanation.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just tried @Seka's trick and it would appear that there are 10 or less left.  I got the sold out sign after attempting to put the second five in my cart...