Esteemed Contributor

Beach Glass Necklace Delivery Date?

Ladies, the EDD for my beach glass necklace is June 5, which is TWELVE DAYS.  This is much longer than usual, and it has me wondering if QVC is holding off on the shipment of these necklaces until after the May 30 show.  Per Louis, the necklaces have been there at QVC, so that's not the problem. This really worries me, because there has been over-selling in the past and then someone who ordered early doesn't get her Linea goodie. (This happened to me with a pair of Allegria sandals.)  I don't want to get a "backordered" notice on May 31st.  So I'm asking, if you ordered the beach glass necklace today, what is your EDD (expected date of delivery) and is it a longer period than usual for you?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: Beach Glass Necklace Delivery Date?

I do not think it is a pretty as the Joan Rivers one.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

I do not think it is a pretty as the Joan Rivers one.

What's that item #, @Group 5 minus 1 ?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ordered this morning and my EDD is June 9th but I did a check hold which I will switch to cc payment this weekend which might change the EDD.

Esteemed Contributor

@QuliaYou're right, doing it as a check hold always results in a much later EDD.  My June 5 date came with my standard credit card purchase.

Honored Contributor

Shoes, I noticed what I thought was a protracted delivery time, too.  My cc purchase has an EDD of June 2.  Perhaps I am geographically closer to the shipping source than you. 

Gads, I hope you're not right because no one wants a broken heart.

Honored Contributor

ncascade,  your comment aroused my interest, and I looked.  But I did not see anything that suggests a beach glass necklace.

All sold?

Regular Contributor

My EDD is June 2, six business days if you count tomorrow as Day 1.  The two most recent jewelry orders were 6 days and 10 days. It is what it is; I accept it for now. Jewelry doesn't get to me as quickly as Linea clothing which can be as soon as 2 days.  Other e-tailers usually get delivered 2 days after ordering--even those not a prime order.

Trusted Contributor

My EDD is June 5. ☹️
Trusted Contributor

My EDD is June 2.