Respected Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in May?

I am wearing my GILI Blister Knit Jacket with Ivory Milano Ponte trim in Gray(A2684060, Linea gray slim ankle pants, Linea Ivory Whisper knit tank with rib trim(A232345), black Fly London Yala perforated shoes, GILI ROMA 2 in Cream Snake.  I was so excited when I saw that the GILI jacket gray matched perfectly with my Linea gray slim ankle pants.  The ivory ponte knit insets of the jacket also matched my Linea wk tank. I now have a new lovely outfit I had not planned on.

Respected Contributor

Went to a luncheon today, dressy casual, and in the low 80's so I wanted to look nice, but not have anything fussy or hot.

Wore my new slim leg knit ankle pants in black A265615, the new crepe/chiffon tank in black A276293, and an  ivory baseball style jacket in embroidered sheer fabric, much like chiffon; the opaque ivory embroidered designs are geometric native American style.  It was loose and languid, like air.

Added silver hoops and the Ripka quilted leather band watch (black), the Linea long silver palm frond necklace, a hand made Offerings labradorite and amethyst pendant, domed black DQ and fancy cut Amethyst Ripka ring, dusty pink perforated suede Clark's flats, and my pale grey Dooney Saffiano zip zip.

I have to say when I put on the tank and the new slim pants and looked in the mirror I was surpirsed all over again at how amazing these pants are, and the tank too.  When I added the jacket and jewelry it all came together.  

I felt wonderful, yes had compliments too, but that is never my aim.  I want to feel like myself in my clothes and present an image of who I am, and this was perfect!

Respected Contributor

I am going on a trip today. 

I am wearing on airplane

Linea Safari Anorak Lt. Khaki jacket, Linea natural tank(vintage), Linea Slim Ankle Lt. Khaki pants, FLY London pale beige yala shoes, Brahmin Beige Anywhere tote, Ripka Gold Chrono Watch, Oro Nuovo Gold Earrings, Bronzo Italia Gold heavy rope chain necklace.

In suitcase - additional Linea

Lt. Tan Moss Crepe Top

Yellow Lace Jacket

Sleeveless V Neck WK sweater in Latte

Linea Tie Dye Cotton Retro Cardigan in Natural (Tan,Gray and White) 

Caneel Techno knit jacket

Valued Contributor

@culebraYou will turn heads at the airport!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday went to Sur La Table sale and local antique shops with a quick stop at Trader Joe's.  

LDO cotton blazer with zippers in peacock, WK tank with straps in similar but lighter shade (can't remember name), 24/7 navy pants in tall (IM), gold and pewter woven loafers (Van Eli), straw-like bag (Eric Javitz), gold watch, large gold bangle, large gold hoops, tricolor rings.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went to an afternoon wedding service and wore my alabaster gauze pant and tunic with the chiffon border and a large straw hat. We came home to change for the reception, but honestly I don't want to take it off! Tonight I'm wearing my pink gauze dress and the Linea pink beads and earrings with my gold and diamond watch. I happen to have a large pale pink pashmina that matches well incase it's chilly.

Respected Contributor

I wore so much Linea over the weekend...my favorite outfit was the one I wore on Saturday evening for a casual dinner out with my DH. My all-time favorite pants, the crepe gauze in black, the pebble crepe tunic in light khaki, the new Egyptian necklace & earrings in neutral/brown, black patent strappy sandals.

Respected Contributor

Lunch out with DH and a good friend in an upscale casual bistro.  Wore A276295 Linea black PETITE wide leg crepe pants which fit PERFECTLY, A276280 Linea black crepe gauze zip front jacket, and a stretch ivory lace scoop neck tee, slightly longer than the jacket.  

I was going to wear the sleeves tabbed up on the jacket, but alas one of the snaps doesn't work, so I wore them down.  Too bad there was the snaps issue with this wonderful jacket.

Accesslories:  Linea single bar silver necklace, silver hoop earrings, Ripka silver chrono watch, Ripka domed black DQ and fancy cut amy ring which has become my go-to ring, sort of signature for me.  Nile croco ivory dooney shopper, black Clark's flats (my new sandals have not arrived yet).  

I felt very chic yet was loose and comfy in this sophisticated casual combination.   The wide leg pants are great now that I traded in my regular length for petite.  I had no idea I could wear petite pants! 

Honored Contributor

No Linea worn over the weekend.  Today is yoga class with a stop at the library.  

LDO olive tortoise double zip jacket, black t-shirt (Eddie Bauer), olive yoga pants (Eddie Bauer), black clogs and black socks, black handbag, gold watch with black leather band, LDO black stretch wedge bracelet, large gold hoops, tricolor rings.  

Now changing to jeans and t-shirt to get a little yard work done.  

Honored Contributor

It's too warm to do anything outdoors so I am indoors with my white Leisure pants, black Naturalizer Cooper sandals and CWC blue and white print top.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coldwater+creek+blue+blossom+crochet+trim+top&client=safari&channel=...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼