Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in May?

[ Edited ]

Ah, but the pretty little month of May (yes, pretty, according to Rodgers and Hammerstein and myself) is waning down.  She was so full of promise.  I had many events and if someone were looking in my bedroom, they would find pile after pile of attire on my bed after being tried on, abandoned for yet another piece, most of whih would be Linea.

However, to the point, yesterday, I wore a threadbare Eileen West gown with a frayed beach towel for coloring my hair, after which I had lunch with my husband in a pair of chamois colored Hues and an old LDO T-shirt of white with gold piping, some gold thong shoes.  

For my trip to the bank with club members, I wore light khaki Hue leggings with a white camisole and long white faux silk tunic and for the rain I donned the olive LDO trench, a pair of pewter Nato Mary Janes and an old straw and leather Fossil bag.

As evening approached, we attended the high school graduation of our eldest grandson.  I tried on everything I own (almost) and ended up wearing a Joan Rivers black (hopsacking or linen) pencil skirt, the LDO A233854 cardigan and A233855 tank.  The linen hopsacking skirt gave it a more casual look for a HS graduation than would a pair of palazzos.  

I carried a black leather clutch, wore nude peep-toe 3-inch heels (the nude being about the color of the lotus).  My jewelry was jet necklace, black button earrings, 3 gold bangles, gold watch, wedding rings, my birthstone on right hand and gold cigar band on index right.

Respected Contributor

Today, I had two events to go to (I haven't done much in awhile, and it was busy this week).  I wore the Linea Light Khaki jacket with the eyelet, a Linea pink WK S/S sweater, and Linea jeans.  I'm glad I reordered the jacket.  The first one I received was missized, and I ordered another jacket one size smaller, just in case.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The crepe gauze pants and the moss crepe gaucho are my two new favorite pants, but the tunic in moss crepe with the matching pant is my new go to. It's so easy and so comfortable to wear.

Respected Contributor

I will be wearing my Linea alabaster quilted front jacket, Linea slim ankle pants in Lt. Khaki, new gauze tank in alabaster tucked in under the jacket with FLY London Pale Beige Yala peep toe shoes, Ripka gold chrono watch, Oro Nuovo gold earrings and carring a beige Brahmin Anywhere Tote.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, for sure not me.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Well, for sure not me.

So why are you posting here? Woman SadWoman Frustrated

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

namealreadytaken: glad to know I'm not the only one ends up with my bed covered with my Linea when I decide what to wear!

Respected Contributor

I went to church this morning and then bought a few groceries at Trader Joe's.  I wore the new PP/black Chanel-like sweater with the PP WK tank, black Linea beads, and black Linea Leisure pants.  

Honored Contributor

Went to a play yesterday and out to linner. 

I started out to wear the LDO peacock cotton jacket from a few years ago and the WK tank with the straps in a lighter color but it was colder then expected so the outfit changed.

IM chartreuse knit quilted jacket, Kate shirt in sea green with sleeves pushed up and turned back, navy pants (IM), navy ballet flats (Trotter), navy bag, watch with chartreuse leather band, stretch bracelet with large sea green wooden beads, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

Respected Contributor

This is our first really warm spring-like day, went to the mall for a little shopping and lunch with a friend.  Wore the new Linea slim ankle pants in olive, the long crepe/chiffon tank in pink, and the gauze zip jacket in black.  

Added perforated suede ballet flats in pale grey, the long single bar necklace in chocolate and the new wire bracelet in chocolate, rose gold Ripka watch, rose gold Eterna gold bangle, rose gold Ripka DMQ hoops, and a Morganite/diamond ring in gold (M. Valatutti from years ago).  Carried a Dooney Saffiano zip zip in light grey.  

The tank is the same color as Morganite!

This was the first time I wore the pants and the tank.  Both are wonderful, drape beautifully, don't wrinkle, very slimming and the black gauze jacket was the perfect topper, cool and easy.  

I had several compliments on my tank, everyone loved it, especially the color, which does make you look better, fresher, younger, more awake, so soft and pretty.  I have a Nars points rewards kit from Sephora and tried the O blush today and that too is a winner.

Came home to find the new slim leg ankle pants in black had arrived in my front door, nary a wrinkle, even more slimming than the olive.  I am a happy Linea devotee!