Respected Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in June?

I went to church this morning and wore the Linea Seafoam cardigan A255669 (limited quantity now, low price) and matching tank with Light Khaki ankle pants and beige Clark's sandals.  I also wore Bixby jewelry (necklace and matching earrings) in soft green.  I really like this cardigan set, and would buy another color, but it's not available in my size.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I attended an out-of-town wedding this weekend.  On my travel to wedding, I wore the black faux wrap skirt wit h the body suit that is so cool and comfortable for travel, with a pair of Naot silver sandals, black leather crossbody/clutch, diamond pendant, diamond tennis bracelet, watch and wedding rings.  

To the wedding, I wore the crepe gauze alabaster tank with the matching pants, black satin wrap, black slingbacks with crystals, black Whiting & Davis black mesh clutch, diamond tennis bracelet, diamond studs, diamond pendant and the black station necklace..... wedding was 5 p.m, with reception in an old plantation (now special events) venue.

Got lots of compliments.  I was worried because I could not find an appropriate shawl, etc, and a lady at Nordstrom talked me into wearing black with black accessories,and it is beautiful.

On return, I wore black twill Chico pants, black Tee and the new LDO white crepe gauze jacket, black ballet flats, etc.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday

So good to know a black wrap will work so well with the alabaster - must look for one!

Your last ensemble convinced me to order the white gauze jacket.  I have this in the fern and black and it fits so well and is so very practical, from casual with jeans to quite dressy.  I like the idea of it over all black, would look fresh and cool and summery.

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

@Nonametoday

So good to know a black wrap will work so well with the alabaster - must look for one!

Your last ensemble convinced me to order the white gauze jacket.  I have this in the fern and black and it fits so well and is so very practical, from casual with jeans to quite dressy.  I like the idea of it over all black, would look fresh and cool and summery.

Thank you, Author.  i was afraid the black would look horrific with it but then a sweet little model from the store donned a party dress in a color similar to the alabaster and placed the black satin wrap over it.  Then the saleslady started pulling out black accessories and I was "floored."  

I would have thought it would look like a spotted pony but holding the black clutch to the black satin wrap just make it work.  She suggested I wear the black shoes.  I really don't think I would do that again.  I had some cork and pewter heels that would have been much better, because they would have blended betterwith the pants than the black, which was "a bit shocking."    If I had it tto do over, I would have worn  the cork and  pewter.  C'est la vie.  Live and learn.  But the black satin wrap and clutch worked well with it.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday

Sometimes it takes a visual to see what works best!  I take time at home to try many options, sometimes I am surprised by what I thought would work and doesn't, and other times by what I never would have tried and it looks great.  I too like to have shoes that blend with the pants, especially the wider leg ones to keep the line unbroken.  But I would give black a try!

Honored Contributor

After a heating pad to my lower back and a nice hot shower I felt much better to get dressed into an Anne Klein pleated front sleeveless top with my black Leisure pants and black sandals. Wearing Buxom eyeshadows --Lingerie Lover below brow and Spoiled Sexy on lids with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Bourbon color on lash lines.

Image result for anne Klein polka dot pleated top

Buxom Customizable Eyeshadow Bar Single Refills Single Eye Shadow Bar - Lingerie Lover (matte mauve)                         Buxom Customizable Eyeshadow Bar Single Refills Single Eye Shadow Bar - Spoiled Sexy (matte mauve)                       

Lingerie Lover                    Spoiled Sexy       

Urban Decay 'Boubon' Eyeliner Pencil

24/7 in color Bourbon

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I am amazed at how much use I have gotten out of the two hoodie "dresses" I ordered last year. Sometimes, I wear the item as a dress, but other times, like today, I wore it for jury duty selection because I had no idea if the courtroom would be chilly. I was glad I had it on as a topper!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday: vintage Linea black/gray print maxi skirt with black Marla Wynne long cardi over Jones New York lime tee. Stole this combo from a woman I saw at Costco. Hey, inspiration is everywhere.

Today: rainy and 52 degrees. White Linea Poet tunic over gray on gray print capris and A267937 Linea 2 way zip Milano knit gray sweater coat with faux leather trim.

Honored Contributor

Mammogram appt today.

LDO red denim jacket, LDO yellow and red Phoenix cotton shirt with collar out and cuffs rolled back, jeans, red leather flat shoes, navy handbag (D&B), watch with yellow leather band (IM), two yellow nugget stretch bracelets, large gold hoops, tricolor rings.  

Respected Contributor

Casual day for me, at home, a few errands, warm and muggy weather.  I tried on at least 6 different tees and tops with my white jeans, and ended up reaching for my Linea vee neck WK sweater A217629 in a turquoise/teal color.  It is comfortable as I'm in AC and will be when I'm out and about too (car, stores) and the sleeves get pushed up to my elbows and STAY there.  

I adore this sweater, but it is a bit too VEE for my short waisted self to wear in the cold weather without something under it so it tends to languish unloved in the closet or drawer.  Time to get them all out!

This flattering classic style doesn't cling and isn't too tight through the bust (no spandex, yay) and looks terrific.  I got online and order the walnut, pink, and charcoal so I have more to wear summer all through fall.  I am giving up on finding anything in the stores or online or QVC that works for me.  The styles right now just don't do it.  

Also love the MarlaWynne butterfly tees, ordered another of those as well.