Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in June?

It's been chilly but beautiful in my neck of the woods I had physical therapy and wore A255669 in the natural with matching tank and A255122 in olive.  I love that cardigan and I see it's still available at a clearance price of $19.98 so l just ordered another color!

Respected Contributor

i went to church this morning, and I wore the A213621 Linea Pebble Crepe Tunic with Pockets in Perfectly Pink and Linea Light Khaki Crop Pants.  I also wore the Perfectly Pink Teardrop necklace and matching earrings.  It's a warm day, so this outfit was very comfortable to wear.  I like 3/4 sleeves in the summertime, especially when I go someplace that is air conditiioned.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meeting friends for a champagne Sunday brunch.  Cool day.

LDO olive cotton zipper jacket, coral t-shirt with clear sequin stripes (hard to explain A278471), olive jeans, metallic woven loafers (Van Eli), woven bag with white ribbon and a touch of metallic (Eric Javitz), gold watch, gold bangles on other wrist, large gold hoop earrings, tricolor rings.  

Respected Contributor

It is only in 60's today in Chicago.  I will be wearing my Lt.khaki/white Linea Chanel type whisper knit sweater, Linea Lt. Khaki slim ankle pants, FLY London YALA beige Shoes, Ripka champagne earrings, Ripka Champagne enhancer/w Ripka chain, Ripka silver chronograph watch, Ripka diamonique tennis braclet with yellow/champagne hearts, Brahmin Beige Melbourne Anywhere tote.

Esteemed Contributor

Hot today went to church wearing my goldenrod midi, chocolate brown knit jacket thank goodness because the church was freezing, my chocolate Linea half hoop earrings with the chocolate y bar necklace, chocolate criss cross cuff bracelet and my Linea rosetone cuff watch, cream color shoes and taupe D& B handbag.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wearing today the peach slub knit tunic top over the walnut feather jersey pants. Wearing1928 jewelry (2028 jewelry) in that peach color.

2028 Gold-Tone Orange Flower Button Earrings 2028 Gold-Tone Orange Beaded Necklace 2028 Gold-Tone Orange Beaded Stretch Bracelet

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I have two of these tunic tops (A262037)  -- pink and blue.  I never wear them, because it's either too hot or too cold where I live.  Has anyone shortened the sleeves to 3/4?  If so, how does it look?
Honored Contributor

@Lyn08

Why don't you just roll up or push up the sleeves?

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne - Because of the light colors, I want to be able to wear them in the summertime.  The sleeves are still too heavy to roll up (in my opinion).  I guess I'll just take them to consignment next time I go there.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wearing the Whisper Knit Elbow Sleeve Sweater (A230883) in Peacock with matching Ponte Knit Blazer (A219824) with the silvertone Love Knot short necklace.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004