Honored Contributor

Re: What was your "haul" from the May 9th Show?

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I ordered just the zip cardigan in the light khaki shade.

I loved that khaki and ivory in that cardigan.  Very classy looking.  Unfortunately khaki does not look good on me.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I purchased the Chanel sweater in black, Lt.Khaki and Pink.

Tank in Ivory along with matching bolero (only on .com)

V neck tank in Latte (I am still considering a lace jacket-cannot decide color)

Two V neck sweaters with lace at shoulders in greige and pink

Moss Crepe banded top with longer back in Lt. Tan.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the crepe gauze dress in black as well as pink in the same size as fit me in the tunic in that fabric. I also ordered the ENR zippered cardigan in pink to go with the WK skirt I have already received.  If the size I ordered fits well, I will order another color.

Prior to this show I ordered the crepe gauze sleeveless tunic in pink in small.

It seemed big, so I reordered an xs in alabaster which fit well.  I then reordered the pink and the black in the tunic in the xs which are enroute.  I love the fabric.

Though I had no plans to order the petite pants in the crepe gauze, since I loved the fabric so much, and saw that alabaster pants in my size were available to order a few  days after that show aired, I ordered them with the alabaster tunic.  I received them and they fit me in the size 4 petite and length is good with a wedge or heel.

Valued Contributor

I ordered all 3 colors in the WK cardi

Swing dress in alabaster and pink

Moss crepe  top in tan

Pink and Ivory WK skirt and just ordered the black WK skirt in size small that I was stalking and it just popped up.

Now if I can only find a PP WK top on the Bay.

Trusted Contributor

Just ordered the wk jacket after debating what size to get.  I ordered the black with white trim. If the size is right, I will then order the pink.

Valued Contributor

@breee wrote:

I ordered the crepe gauze dress in black as well as pink in the same size as fit me in the tunic in that fabric. I also ordered the ENR zippered cardigan in pink to go with the WK skirt I have already received.  If the size I ordered fits well, I will order another color.

Prior to this show I ordered the crepe gauze sleeveless tunic in pink in small. It seemed big, so I reordered an xs in alabaster which fit well.  I then reordered the pink and the black in the tunic in the xs which are enroute.  I love the fabric.

Though I had no plans to order the petite pants in the crepe gauze, since I loved the fabric so much, and saw that alabaster pants in my size were available to order a few  days after that show aired, I ordered them with the alabaster tunic.  I received them and they fit me in the size 4 petite and length is good with a wedge or heel.

I have now added the Black WK skirt in XS as well as the moss crepe tunic in black, though I prefer not to order 3/4 sleeves, but these sleeves seem a little longer.  I think the black will go well with the blue Egyptian necklace I ordered.

I also added the black Chanel like cardigan, even though I have not received the first cardigan I ordered in the pink.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered both the black and the pink new zip cardigans late.  They have been shipped, but the EDD is Friday, and I wanted to wear the black cardigan to an event on Friday.  Oh well, I guess I'll be wearing the black cardigan with the lace sleeves (I think I wore that to last year's event).  Nobody will probably remember what I wore anyway.