Trusted Contributor

I ordered the red, but it's still in process. It takes two weeks for anything to get to me these days. If I'm lucky. But I love that top with the ruffle hem--it's soft but still has body to it. I love the Indian block prints. It will look good with the elephant necklace.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOODBLOCK PRINT

[ Edited ]

@crdlb wrote:

I just got mine a couple of days ago. Only because they came from Ontario warehouse and I could throw a rock and hit it practically.

My ombre top in the Copper combo still hasn't shipped. I ordered it on 5/27. 

@crdlb  Which top is the one you received? I guess I misunderstood and thought it was the new Woodblock Print. 

The Elephant necklace is a real beauty! Not only with the new WB print but with so many other Linea tops, prints and solids that both provide an amazing canvas for this special piece. Glad to have picked it up on sale.

Trusted Contributor

I got the A378731 Status Print top in black. I'm not usually the one who orders the black option, but this one really appealed to me in that color combo.

Respected Contributor

I just fell in love with the red. I wanted some kind of spectacular top and here it is ! Thank you Louis

Trusted Contributor

After watching the show, I ordered the ebony one as well.  The combination of colors is gorgeous on each one and it's rayon/span.

Respected Contributor

I can't wear poly in the summer. I have a collection of cotton skirts and dresses but they are hard to find.

I've avoided rayon. Does anyone here who can't wear poly in summer wear rayon?

Esteemed Contributor

@crdlb 

Tks for replying. I rec'd the black Status Print also. Its such a beautiful classic and I love how the inclusion of the animal print gives such a nice modern twist to this look.

I ordered the Ebony Woodcut Print and added the Red during the show. It looked very nice on Jennifer. 😊

Valued Contributor

@lavendar rayon is a natural fiber, it's not synthetic.  I think it's a very comfortable fabric for the summer because it does breathe.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my India print tunic yesterday and it's wonderful! (Put it on right away and didn't want to take it off! So comfortable even in 80's temps)) The rayon fabric is silky feeling and lightweight. Glides over the body. Tunic length with the side slits is perfect for me at 5'9". Ordered the red/pink in my usual size (medium) and it's just right. I went back and ordered the ebony and indigo. Going all in on this one! Hope we see more from Louis in this style and fabric.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those concerned about the comfort of the rayon blend in Summer, I'm wearing this top today - giving it a test drive. Love it so much that I ordered the other two colors this morning. It's not real hot today - upper 80's - but it feels quite comfortable in spite of Florida sun and heat. It'll be 90 in a couple hours. I'll post then if the rayon feels hot and sticky. And, it does not wrinkle in the least. 

Update: I did my 15-min walk outside after my lunch. It was sunny and 90 degrees, and I was comfortable in this top. It passed its test drive.