Regular Contributor

WOODBLOCK PRINT

[ Edited ]

blue1-700x394.jpg

…………..You all know I am inspired by foreign cultures…..The craftsmanship and artisanship these different people have created around the globe over the centuries is true and honest. The technique of “wood block” design is one of the oldest methods of printing…Today we can reproduce the look of real wood block printing through the artisanship of master screen makers. The PLACEMENT ENGINEERED print has the look of patchwork utilizing four different patterns including the paisley border, and a streak of Turquoise to separate them….This print and border is the type often seen in INDIA….The color above is a clear BLUE with accents of TURQUOISE and WHITE….The 94% RAYON and 6% SPANDEX tunic is approx. 29 inches long for the XXS. The sleeves are 3/4 length and also have the paisley border….The V-neck is piped in the print…..There are very generous side slits so you don’t have to hike the garment up to get your hands into your pant pockets…This jersey has a nice weight to it and doesn’t feel flimsy or clingy as others do. Of course when you take it out of the plastic bag there may be some static which often happens, but that can easily be taken care of…..Jac used to apply moisturizer to her legs to avoid any clinging…..a model’s trick………..The combination of the print, inspired by India, and the ELEPHANT PENDANT with TURQUOISE TABLETS, J488259, are truly perfectly paired together. The Elephant has decorative markings that can often be seen on Elephants during special ceremonies in India….Adding the TURQUOISE TABLET necklace and earring, J488255, isn’t necessary, but it looks so FABULOUS together….It’s also a fabulous separate necklace to be worn on its’ own or with other pieces you may have….like American Indian jewelry. The tablets are made from reconstituted Turquoise…..For those of you, like me, who have to take the extra step to make it even more wonderful….add the GLITTERATI TURQUOISE necklace, J482966! The glittering turquoise glass beads mixed with grey are just magnificent on the print and with the other jewelry pieces…..The style number is A379986…….I know you will enjoy this colorful top……………enjoy…………much Love……………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Have always loved the colour combination of Red and Hot Pink.

Respected Contributor
Regular Contributor

Just ordered mine!

Respected Contributor
On his Blog, Louis commented that he will post a Video of this Top tomorrow.
Trusted Contributor

What a beautiful print. And it's in rayon.  Just ordered mine in blue.

Honored Contributor

I will be wearing the neutral one with white, black, and khaki bottoms. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered the blue. Can't believe they are taking two weeks to deliver items. I haven't purchased from Q in a while. I know that a lot of companies are taking a long time, but yowza.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I keep maneuvering myself to the Indigo and the Red, but my heart keeps returning to Ebony.  

Odd...

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 

I feel the same as you. All three colors are so attractive, I don't think one could go wrong with any of them. I do have that ethic v neck poly print that was very popular a few years back in the blue multi and pinky red coral multi...so it looks like the Ebony for me too.

Do you or anyone else know if this rayon/span blend wrinkles? Especially with laundering? TIA