Trusted Contributor

Re: Upcoming Linea Jewelry Show

@Cheryl in KY - Me too!  I have the silver and chocolate, and seeing the gold last night, I really want it too.  My wrist is on the small side too, which makes me think the upcoming multibead bracelet will be too big for me.

Respected Contributor

Upcoming Jewellery possibilities/in development.

Frequent Contributor

The video from yesterday's show of A260034 Slim Ankle Pant shows an upcoming August jewelry show necklace.  The long chain looks light & airy with a quarz like stone pendant in two colorways.  Very pretty.

Honored Contributor

Did everyone notice the bright pink beach glass necklace with earrings on Brenda when she wore the bright pink boho skirt? I bet that will be here next year? Someone should ask on Louis' blog if that is coming.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Also...the models were wearing a new Linea pendant in yesterday's slim ponte pant showing. LDO said it will be in his August show.

Check it out in the video: A265615

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

I looked at the video.  I saw the necklace with the square pink stone - attractive and delicate.  The other necklace I saw looked to be a similar style with what looked like a smokey topaz stone.

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@GraceCO

I looked at the video.  I saw the necklace with the square pink stone - attractive and delicate.  The other necklace I saw looked to be a similar style with what looked like a smokey topaz stone.

You have good eyes @culebra! I couldn't tell what stones were in the pendants, but they looked pretty. I'm thinking LDO has a few surprises up his sleeve for this jewelry show! I hope one of them is the matching bracelet to the seedbead necklaces. Smiley Happy Wishful thinking...

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Did everyone notice the bright pink beach glass necklace with earrings on Brenda when she wore the bright pink boho skirt? I bet that will be here next year? Someone should ask on Louis' blog if that is coming.

JJM, LDO said on the blog that that piece is being considered for spring.