Respected Contributor

Re: Trench coat & Anorak are both on sale today!

Maybe they're just using the word "clearance" when they should have just called it a sale.  I've seen several things go to a clearance price and then jump right back to the "normal" price and the "clearance" word is removed.  Who knows.  I'm shocked about the ribbed sweater.  I have all 4 now and they're great basics.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Me too! Maybe too many returns?

@JustJazzmom@GraceCO ...

OR ... do you think the Q is trying to tell us something?

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom@GraceCO ...

@SoX@JustJazzmom

I think they've been pricing things too high in general and are resetting. Seeing similar discounts across all brands. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom@GraceCO ...

@SoX That's a good question... I can understand putting items on sale on show day, but the deep discounting on new, in season items is unusual. 

I don't think it's just with Linea, tho--I've noticed they are moving Isaac & Halston stuff out the door, too. Maybe when they see slower sales or big inventory, they've decided to keep the merchandise moving to make way for new items. But, they don't seem to be factoring in what time and how infrequently they are showing some of these pieces--the faux suede anorak was shown just once in the early morning hours!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you!  Thank you! whoever posted about the refund CS is issuing me a credit for the black trench I just got and the grey/blue anorak!

Ok off to watch the show even though I taped it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for the info as I might have missed it!!  I bought both the Trench and the Moto (received 8/31 so I think I should get the adjustment even if the order was the 23rd) so that will be a nice refund.  Plus it makes the cost to shorten the sleeves of the Trench far more palatable! 

ETA:  Just spoke to CS and got a $70.66 refund.  Yay!  HSN also gives you back the tax on that but QVC does not, but still a great refund!

Respected Contributor

The ponte pants also have $4 off the second pair. I just requested a price adjustment..

Respected Contributor

I ended up purchasing two trench's in tan and black and the olive quilted front sweater jacket.  I already own the anorak in olive so I asked Customer Service to give me a credit and they did.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. I purchased the anorak last month but felt the price was too high comparatively speaking for QVC for faux suede. There were real suede items that were similarly priced. I also saw some mixed reviews which probably impacted returns. I am going to call to see if I can get a refund for the pricing difference.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

CarolCo, I think you are right. The jacket was introduced on a strange show for an introduction to a new item. I think it was Q check. I know I missed the presentation whenever it was and saw the video. I love the jacket. I got a credit for the one I bought and just picked up another color. At the new price it's the same cost as one of my Logo tops!