Honored Contributor

@GraceCOwrote:

@JustJazzmomwrote:

He did a shoutout to me on the QVC2! LOL I looked at my camisoles, I’ve an ivory that could work below the faux wrap top. 

Are you the Chris he is talking about? Thought it was "Chris S." (whoever that is??)...who recommended the alabaster tank.

I thought on the earlier show that it was a Chris S on his blog that suggested a tank. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: The Big Deal

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmomwrote:

@GraceCOwrote:

@JustJazzmomwrote:

He did a shoutout to me on the QVC2! LOL I looked at my camisoles, I’ve an ivory that could work below the faux wrap top. 

Are you the Chris he is talking about? Thought it was "Chris S." (whoever that is??)...who recommended the alabaster tank.

I thought on the earlier show that it was a Chris S on his blog that suggested a tank. 

Louis thinks it's you! He is so sweet to mention you...you're the Chris we all know afterall Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom, glad you mentioned it....had taped the show.  I'm glad you've been called to national attention (even if there was an error).  You ARE the national LLL (Linea Ladies Leader) because you always show devotion to all the LLs.

I love that butterfly print, and figure there would be a way to seal up the deep V, but it seems to me the sleeves would be a problem. It's not like an easy hem job. I guess the sleeve would have to be removed and shortened at the shoulder.

I don't understand how you all are dealing with these full sleeves. I wash my hands or wash dishes a million times a day.  Full sleeves would dip into water.  Oh well, I guess I have to love that blouse from a distance.

Honored Contributor

@twinsisterwrote:

@JustJazzmom - I have the safari shirt in alabaster, so I decided to get the navy faux wrap top!!

I did have the indigo faux wrap, which looked great provided I didn’t lean over! Woman Surprised

I’ve reordered it now. Will stalk for the alabaster tank w Safari top but a sea salt camisole from CWCreek might work.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmomwrote:

@twinsisterwrote:

@JustJazzmom - I have the safari shirt in alabaster, so I decided to get the navy faux wrap top!!

I did have the indigo faux wrap, which looked great provided I didn’t lean over! Woman Surprised

I’ve reordered it now. Will stalk for the alabaster tank w Safari top but a sea salt camisole from CWCreek might work.

@JustJazzmom

When I look at the blue top in photos and on-air, it looks more ivory than alabaster. Did you think it was a true match to the alabaster when you received it?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO It was as I put it next to the 2 alabaster pants — crepe gauze & slim leg pants. The TV makes it look like ivory but the white areas are alabaster.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom  It was me, Karen up in WA that told him that I put the alabaster tank under the blue wrap.  It worked well because I am so short waisted.  Hope it saves others from returning.  The sleeves really wouldn't work doing the dishes, but I will live with them because it is so pretty.  The other exotic print with the double sleeve is a bit to much and I did return.  I agree with others, he did a great job.

Honored Contributor

So he combined both of our stories. @KKWA. I did reorder the top to try again with camisole. It’s been crazy here at my house due to a major building project happening in 2 months. — Attached garage.

Frequent Contributor

I am considering sizing down to my smaller Linea size in this top.  I was wondering what everyone else is doing?  I am actually losing weight, I want to lose 30 pounds total, and have been counting calories with a phone app and doing yoga daily.  I'm afraid if I order a medium, it'll be too big in a couple of months? 

Respected Contributor

I sized down to the smaller of my two possible top sizes in Linea because of the style.  I need the room at the hips and this has it built in; in my smaller size, the shoulders and top part should fit perfectly.