Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek: The Striped Turtleneck

hoodie1

.The fourth new item in my LINEA LEISURE group is the STRIPED TURTLE NECK, A267867…………. This is a brand new cotton knit for my Linea Ladies. It is 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. It is lighter in weight than the jacket, vest and pant. It is also a yarn dyed fabric, which means the yarn is dyed in each color and them it is knitted as opposed to knitting the fabric and then dying the fabric [fabric dye]. Doing it yarn dyed is a more costly operation. The colors of the dyed yarn usually are more saturated and more intense.. The top is approx. 27 inches for the xxs. There is a partial back zipper to make it easier to get on and off. It has long sleeves and the logo is discretely emb. on the bottom of the sleeve………….Also, I have been pushing to get more of the Linea Leisure labels printed as you can see in the photos above. The colors of the striped turtle neck are………….Pomegranate/Black………Nile Green/Black….and……Tobacco/Black…..Three fun colors to add and to mix with many things you own, and naturally to be mixed with the new L.L. pieces……….Fall is just around the corner…………………………………….enjoy………………..much Love………………………Louis

Valued Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: The Striped Turtleneck

Ahhh not for me. I had a top like that in the 90's. Only it was just bordered at neck, bottom, and wrists with black and the rest was a solid brown. I loved it and wore it to death over the few years I had it. 

This looks way to boxy and busy. Especially for those ove U.S. With an hourglass figure!

thanks for the preview though! There are some things from his line I like. But, I seem to miss his shows. The Q needs to give him and GS, more hours during more popular hours! There was also a very soft spoken and elegant gentleman who I bought a few very nice tops and some pants from. He's never on anymore. I wish I could remember his name!

Honored Contributor

If it was Victor Costa, I miss him too.  Very nice line.  I miss Pamela Dennis, Sara Campbell. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting Grace CO.

I like the tagless label, but nothing at all coming in the LL line is my style, although my needs are for a more casual wardrobe. Pants are too long, I don't do vests, no stripes or pleather.

Respected Contributor

These new LL pieces just aren't appealing to me, except for the vest.  I did order that in black to check it out.  The boot cut pants are something I'd like to try, but without the stripe.  I've gotten to the point where I'm actually relieved when Louis posts something that isn't my style.  I've ordered a lot from him lately, so my wallet needs a breather.

Respected Contributor

I feel just the opposite. I'm really liking all the pieces so I guess I'm in BIG trouble.

Trusted Contributor

@MarilynM wrote:

I feel just the opposite. I'm really liking all the pieces so I guess I'm in BIG trouble.

I'm with you, MarilynM.  These pieces are just perfect for my retired lifestyle. 

I still need the more upscale Linea pieces for church, concerts, and the theater, but need more schlep around the house pieces that look great.

Respected Contributor

Here's some more pictures:

bootcut14

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

More pics of the Tobacco:

nuggets4

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor