Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: New WK Dress

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom - I'm fast becoming a "Linea Lady"! Louis' clothes are perfect for my life style right now. I sometimes have to dress for meetings and conferences and find myself relying on Linea year round.

I'm an "autumn" with medium blonde hair and hazel eyes. I ordered the black and the forest green. I'll probably wear the green with black tights and shoes, but I have a pair of light tan boots I think it will look great with. If I could duplicate tan tights and shoes I would, but I'll have to stick to black on that! I just hope I sized right - I didn't go up! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Who ordered what? The magenta is pretty but after seeing it presented, I think it is wrong for my spring coloring. Too blue of a magenta.

Trying to decide if I want black or green or both. It seems like the perfect LBD. I just don’t know if since the green is so dark that I need it and black. Would you wear black accessories (shoes and maybe a cardigan) with the green?

@crazycockermom I ordered the Black (of course) and the Dark Forest Green. I love Louis’s longer dresses - and I love his Whisper Knit - so got both.  The Magenta was not my colour.  I plan on wearing Black shoes - or booties - or riding boots with both dresses (also have Louis’s Black tights).  Louis mentioned that he has an open front short cardigan coming soon in Black which I will order when it is posted:

..........I have an open front short cardigan coming next month that would be perfect, but it doesn’t come in green. It comes in black which you could wear over the green.............

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom
It’s easy to become a Linea Lady! I don’t have to dress up much, in fact we can wear nice jeans to work, then dress nicer if customers are in-house. I find Louis’s clothing suits my style and needs for more casual wear or dressier. It seems like I wear one of his tops almost every day!

Thanks for your input!! It really helps. I’m a spring with medium blonde hair with strawberry undertones and blue eyes. After reading your post, I’m going to get the green and black. 😊
Respected Contributor

@Seka
Thanks to you and beach-mom, I’m going with the black and green. Sometimes I just need a nudge. I’ll plan to wear black with the green dress. Looking forward to the black cardi coming.
I love WK but haven’t bought a WK dress yet. I think I’m repeating myself, but this style will be better for me in FL than past WK dresses so I might as well get two. Thanks for your input! 🙂