Trusted Contributor
“THE DARK MAGENTA DRESS”

………………………..Whisper Knit is the most successful knit fabric I have ever offered. Almost every single style has become a reorder year after year. If you already own them you need no explanation why they are so loved. For those new to Linea Whisper Knit is a very special yarn that is exclusive to my brand. There are other companies that offer rayon/nylon/span blends but none are these exact fibers. When QVC places an order for a sweater, or in this case the dress, we place the order with the yarn mill and it is made for that order……exclusively. This yarn dyes beautifully, and the colors are always saturated. If treated properly it will not pill or shrink, and last for many many years. The base colors, navy, black etc., from year to year, always blend beautifully which allows you to build a wardrobe of base color pieces. This yarn is comfortable to wear and many styles are season-less…….That is why this yarn has been so successful.

………………..The new dress above, A343147 for the reg. and A343148 for the petite, is my latest WK offering…….The color is…..DARK MAGENTA…….The dress has a shallow scoop neckline, not too deep. It has a slim elbow length sleeve, which I consider very CHIC and modern…….This dress has my SWING BODY, with the inset godets at the sides. This is a MIDI dress and is approx. 47 inches for the regular length. The “sweep” of the dress gives the skirt a nice drape of “cones”, but still maintains a slimness over the hips as you can see in the photos. The dress is made in my medium WK in the Every Needle Rib construction. There is weight to the dress, but if you own one of my other WK dresses you already know what to expect. If you loved the other WK dresses than you will LOVE this one too. If WK dresses aren’t for you for what ever reason then I would not suggest purchasing this dress. Since dresses are rarely reordered and a WK dress has never been reordered, I would consider this a one shot deal. Personally, I’m very pleased with how this dress came out, I hope you are too……..To accessorize I have chosen TWO NEW NECKLACES. The center necklace I call the “HARP NECKLACE”. This came from my Anne Klein archives so the original has to be at least 30 years old, and the new one looks as good now as it did then. It will be avail. in the Russian Gold as you see it. The style # is J357131 and will be avail in August. The companion necklace is a continuation of my BYZANTINE group from a few years ago. For some strange reason we were not allowed to call it Byzantine this time around? I think it had something to do the the Byzantine link bracelet. I think they were afraid you’d be confused?! What ever, it’s a beautiful LONG necklace with OVAL ENAMELED beads and multi shaped and multi color station beads. This necklace will be sold as a set with the earring in the photo at the upper left. It has one  color bead and one enamel oval. You can mix these pieces with what you already own……..just play dress up!…….This dress is going to be PRESENTED THIS SATURDAY , August 4th on the Morning show with Leah Williams. The show starts at 7am, but I’m not sure what time I’m on. Remember, this show is on the main channel…………..much Love…………..Louis

“THE FOREST GREEN WHISPER KNIT DRESS”

…………………..FOREST GREEN…………….is the second new color in the WK dress……Unfortunately, it came out very dark in the photos. It is a very rich saturated color, but by no means will it ever be confused with black. It reminds me of the Highlands in Scotland. I love the way the INDIA PENDANT and the coordinating RED DROP earring looks on the Forest Green……….for my GREEN lovers enjoy, for those of you who don’t have much green in your wardrobes, maybe this is the perfect way to introduce it…….BLACK……BURGUNDY……COGNAC and ESPRESSO BOOTS and foot wear will all work beautifully with the Forest Green. Pull it all together with scarves and accessories………………….enjoy…………………much Love…………..Louis

“THE BLACK WHISPER KNIT DRESS”

…………………….I know, another LBD, but they are always the first to sell out! This is a dress made to be accessorized!. It easily can be dressed up or made to look very casual just with the accessories and foot wear you choose…………Above, is my MALTESE CROSS and the COMPANION NECKLACE that WILL COME WITH THE MALTESE CROSS! The style number is J357132. This too is from my Anne Klein archives. They are timeless and always in style…….Is there anything else to say about a LBD?…..They are always fabulous!………….enjoy…………………..much Love……………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: New WK Dress

Forest green for me I think the WK cardigan I own is forest green as well.  I f the regular length is 47 I might go for the petite length instead.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this, @anniebethsmom

I'm thinking about ordering all three colors, but to be practical, I would get the most use from the green and/ or the black.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting @anniebethsmom!

Heart 

Not much more to say. LOVE.

Respected Contributor

Oh my. Love this. Have a ton of WK tops, but no dresses. I think this style will be good for FL, not as wintry as others, imo.

What colors to get??

@GraceCO
Aren’t you a blonde? What colors are you considering?
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @anniebethsmom! I need this in forest green.

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Oh my. Love this. Have a ton of WK tops, but no dresses. I think this style will be good for FL, not as wintry as others, imo.

What colors to get??

@GraceCO
Aren’t you a blonde? What colors are you considering?

@crazycockermom

You have a good memory! Yes, I am a blonde and I'm diving in getting every color, even though the forest green & the dark magenta are out of my "summer" color zone. I've learned to experiment and adjust my makeup, wear scarves, etc. to make the colors work.

I just love this dress. I puchased every color of last year's v-neck WK midi and wore it happily throughout the colder months. I was so thrilled to get the longer length (woohoo!) and there is nothing more comfy/cozy than a WK dress. Well, a WK anything!

What colors are you thinking about?

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

I am a spring, so probably warmer coloring than you. Forest green and magenta aren’t my best colors but I still like them, lol. I’m not sure which I’m leaning towards, I keep wavering. I like the black but not sure I want black and such a dark green. I don’t know...

I ended up not ordering the WK dress last year. I just didn’t think I’d wear it much in Florida. This style seems better for me.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@GraceCO

I am a spring, so probably warmer coloring than you. Forest green and magenta aren’t my best colors but I still like them, lol. I’m not sure which I’m leaning towards, I keep wavering. I like the black but not sure I want black and such a dark green. I don’t know...

I ended up not ordering the WK dress last year. I just didn’t think I’d wear it much in Florida. This style seems better for me.

@crazycockermom

I can tell you that last year's WK was a heavier weight, and for Florida, I doubt you would've gotten much wear out of it. Did Louis say this one is an ENR? 

As for colors, you can't go wrong with black.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

Yes, I just reread his blog. It is ENR...