Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek CHAIN GANG Collection!

[ Edited ]

If there is a next life, I want to come back as Christine Baranski.  Was there ever a more svelte and sophisticated-looking lady (besides Jac)?  As a brunette (at least one by birth although my color has faded to a lot of grey now), I want to come back with Christine's shade of brunette that can be highlighted and lightened and still be becoming.

Christine, in the role of Diane Lockhart, has long been acknowledged as a model Linea Lady. 

Honored Contributor

iris apfel had and currently has a number of various resin necklaces and other resin pieces as part of her collection on hsn if you would like to do a comparison. they are a great chunky look without having the weight.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Sunshine,

That necklace is Iris's best-selling item, I believe I've heard during one of her shows.  Of course I bought one -- in the Tortoise shade.

Trusted Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

If there is a next life, I want to come back as Christine Baranski.  Was there ever a more svelte and sophisticated-looking lady (besides Jac)?  As a brunette (at least one by birth although my color has faded to a lot of grey now), I want to come back with Christine's shade of brunette that can be highlighted and lightened and still be becoming.

Christine, in the role of Diane Lockhart, has long been acknowledged as a model Linea Lady. 

Could we be twins, please!

Respected Contributor

Oh I'm in for the Black/Tortoise Necklace and both the Black and the Tortoise Earrings. No bracelt for me as my wrist is too skinny even for an Average size.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

Could we be twins, please!

Me too!  I watch that show just to see her fashion. I no longer work in a setting with those dress requirements but really like them nonetheless.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch The Good Wife just to see Christine Baranski & Julianna Margulies act & what they wore.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼