Respected Contributor

Re: Reorder/New Colors: Ombre Tunic A263353

Oooooh, these are beautiful, colors so soft and sophisticated!  I didn't get the brighter ones because I just look overwhelmed in those jewel tones, but now these two are perfect for my coloring!  I finally went for the pink as it isn't too "sweet," and I have tons of grey to go with it.  

Honored Contributor

The pink and grey is pretty.  

Regular Contributor

I love the pink!!!  I don't have anything in this fabric, can someone explain the feel? 

I have the new Drawstring Shirt Dress (A276292), the Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants (A265615),  Crepe Gauze Tank w/Chiffon Bottom A276293), the Wing Collar Woven Tunic (A268129).

I know none of these are the same blend, but is it similar to one?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 wrote:

I love the pink!!!  I don't have anything in this fabric, can someone explain the feel? 

I have the new Drawstring Shirt Dress (A276292), the Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants (A265615),  Crepe Gauze Tank w/Chiffon Bottom A276293), the Wing Collar Woven Tunic (A268129).

I know none of these are the same blend, but is it similar to one?

Thanks Smiley Happy

This ombré top feels similar to any of the Linea print tops he has had here or if you don't own any of those, similar to Susan Graver's Liquid knit -- same fabric blend percentage not necessarily the same quality 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Thanks JustJazzmom!!  I don't think I have any of his printed tops.  I do have one SG liquid knit top.  I'm going to give this ombre top a shot.

It's so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 wrote:

Thanks JustJazzmom!!  I don't think I have any of his printed tops.  I do have one SG liquid knit top.  I'm going to give this ombre top a shot.

It's so pretty.

I have this in both the flame and the peacock...and I'm thinking of ordering another - it's THAT nice!

I have lobbied for this top to be a TSV...

It's MUCH better than anything Susan has...you'll love it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@terrier3 wrote:

@Pixie66 wrote:

It's so pretty.

I have this in both the flame and the peacock...and I'm thinking of ordering another - it's THAT nice!

I have lobbied for this top to be a TSV...

It's MUCH better than anything Susan has...you'll love it!

Ew, I hope not.  I don't want everyone and their sister wearing this. Smiley Happy It should be our little secret.  Smiley Happy  I have all 3 former colors and ordered the 2 new ones yesterday.  I love the feel of this fabric.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I just received the pink and aqua tops, the colors are soft and its a beautiful ombre of pinks and blues. Ladies if you haven't ordered yet, Run don't walk because when they are shown on air they will be gone, gone and gone! I have the peacock and fushia from last season and hesitated to get two more of the same style but so glad that I did.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo

Mine in pink is still sitting somewhere waiting for a label or something, so I almost posted asking if anyone had received one yet in the new colors!  

So glad to hear it is beautiful and yes, they will go in a flash when they are shown live.  Can't wait to get this and start wearing it now that the weather here has gone from snow to hot in about 10 days.  Hard to make a transition like that in my wardrobe!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered my pink and aqua ombre tunics.  I already have the fuchsia and peacock tunics.