Contributor

Question on Linea item A351412 Button Front Shirt with Pockets

I ordered this shirt last night and then became worried I should have sized down as the measurements were a little bigger for the medium and I am between a small and a medium. Can anyone tell me if it fits big? I tried to change my order but could not, was told by CS that you only have 30 minutes after ordering to change it before it is locked in. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Question on Linea item A351412 Button Front Shirt with Pockets

@Carmille  I normally wear a Small in Linea tops but on this shirt, the Small was too small. I couldn’t even button it closed! I have to think about it, but I may have to order the Medium. My 2nd shirt was a Small & had the same measurements as the XS. So I am reluctant to order a Medium on the off chance those click here measurements are correct (it would be too large for me to wear). 

For those interested, the fabric does have a slight slubbing as the matching pants.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Thank you JustJazzmom. Wow, I hope I have made the correct decsision. Maybe it is running on the small size? The medium shows the bust measuring 44.5 inches which is a bit over what I would typically wear but maybe because it is a flowy type fabric, it will not be an issue. Sorry you had issues with sizing, hate sending things back. Thanks again for your help..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually wear xxs in knits and xs in wovens. I went with the xs and it fits well. I personally think this is the kind of shirt or shirt jacket that is better larger rather than smaller. It is very soft and drapes to the body. I don't think you made the wrong choice. BTW it's a wonderful jacket.

Contributor

Thank you Marilyn. I think you are correct, the medium was the way to go. Don't want it tight in any way. And wearing as a jacket is how I will wear most of time. Can't wait to get it. It looks devine! Thanks again for your input!

Respected Contributor

I really could have even gotten a sm. The xs fits perfectly, but I like this type of jacket oversized. That's just mu personal preference.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Carmille  How did the dill jacket work out for you? Was the Medium the correct choice?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼