Super Contributor

QUESTION ABOUT THE WHITE FISH

I had the white fish necklace on order for several weeks and it finally arrived.  I love it -- when I opened the box it made me smile.  My question for anyone who has one of the colored fish necklaces -- what kind of earrings are you wearing?  Should I wear white hoops?  Gold to match the chain?  Any suggestions?  

Super Contributor

Re: QUESTION ABOUT THE WHITE FISH

@Carolm, I have the yellow goldtone version of the fish and love it!  I went to Amazon and found earrings that match perfectly. I couldn't believe my luck!

Super Contributor

Thanks @NanaLinda, I'll have to check out Amazon, ASAP.

Respected Contributor

@Carolm, I am going to wear goldtone earrings with the colored fish I have...not gonna say just how many fishies I ended up with. HA! I tried on several different earrings and found that the ones with color took away somewhat from the fish.....or was just too much. I think Louis needs to design something like the fish hook ones below in goldtone for us to wear with the colored fish. Would be kinda cute! Sorta?

.925 Sterling Silver Barbed Fish Hook Dangle Wire Earrings

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i either go with the color of the chain OR i have a nice selection of KJL resin earrings or joan rivers earrings in lots of colors, including white.

kjl2.jpeg

joan1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45, LOVE those first earrings....soooooo nice! 

Respected Contributor

I just wear a gold hoop. I have them all sizes. I prefer the fish to stand alone and match the gold chain.

Trusted Contributor

@NanaLinda   Do tell!

What Amazon Earrings did you find to match your fish necklace?!

TIA

Super Contributor

@DawnieI have the long, segmented fish necklace from Louis D'O and my comment was referring to this necklace. I got the Amazon fish earrings that are segmented also but it was right after I got the necklace so I don't remember if they have a specific name, just that they look like the necklace.  Sorry I can't be more help but if you go to Amazon and type in fish dangle earrings, they may still come up. 

Super Contributor

@Dawnie @Marlyn1 @pupwhipped @sunshine45  Thanks for your responses.  I've decided to go with a white or gold hoop.  And, some of those other color fish are calling my name.  Perhaps the green one?  Or the blue one?