Respected Contributor
@rochelleS
I hear ya! 🤣🤣🤣
Glad you went ahead and ordered the beautiful red. If it felt more fall-like here I’d be tempted. But it’s hard to be in the mood when it’s still so hot out. I put out some pumpkin decorations and broke out the pumpkin spice coffee to “fake fall in FL”.
Regular Contributor

I have that in magenta and olive. Sweet Potato was the third color. I've worn them every year, along with the Ninotchka jacket and skirt, and the v-neck elbow-sleeve little black dress, all in the wonder fabric "Roma Ponte"!

Esteemed Contributor

The weather has cooled down substantially here in NYC, I am still pulling out my fall/winter pieces and looking forward to wearing my colorful whisper knit pieces, I found so many colors that look beautiful together.

My dark grey ponte knit pants have finally shipped but still no picture but I am looking forward to see what this grey looks like.

Still playing...............

Honored Contributor

Re: PLAY PLAY PLAY!

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1  Mine arrived this Saturday & they are a dark gray. If you own the heather charcoal gray WK V neck sweater, it will coordinate & give you an idea of how dark the gray is. I plan to wear those pants under the new bisque gray jacket or the plum riding jacket. I will use Louis' gunmetal jewelry with the ensembles.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Is there such a thing as gleeful remorse? I hemmed and hawed over ordering the Red Tartan jacket. I'd already purchased the Green plaid and absolutely love it. But two jackets, should I? Could I, would I be happy or regretful? Blah, blah, blah. I'm sure you all have been there too. 

Well, no regrets and scratch the remorse. I am gleeful!!! Utterly delighted. What a beauty and so, so much more in person. I knew these plaids had different personalities and distinct looks in a wardrobe. Apples and oranges for me. I'm so pleased to have decided to make this purchase and join the rest of you who own this beauty!

I really should be doing other things instead of playing with clothes today. But here's a quick pairing of the sapphire ruffled floral i tossed under it for fun. Not bad...

20200921_131145.jpg

Honored Contributor

IMO @rochelleS  that sapphire print looks very 'busy' next to the plaid. Perhaps the solid sapphire tops would work better or even a solid pine color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

@rochelleS @JustJazzmom I am no clothing professional, but I love the blue print with the tartan jacket! Louis says that some of us like to mix prints with plaids, and some do not. I expect you have to also be feeling high energy that particular day to wear that combo. As he said to me re some lively pattern mixes discussed on his blog, "be prepared to attract attention".

Respected Contributor

I always regret not buying the beautiful blazer with the satin ruffle down the front and satin ruffle cuffs.  I think it came in purple, black, and ivory if I remember correctly.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS 

Speaking of tweed jackets ... I found two others in the back of my "Linea Closet"  ... although I can't find a video or photo online, and I don't have the capability to post them ...  the item number is A22837 ...  notched collar tweed blazer with pockets ...  in Walnut and Terragon.

Have no idea what year these were purchased ... but it's time for me to bring them front and center again.

Respected Contributor

@SoX  Would these be your Tweed Jackets in Walnut and Tarragon.... 

192F7039-D933-40C8-A7B8-39742E012C29.jpeg