Respected Contributor

Order your Carnival necklace, now! Waitlist has been opened!

Per Louis:

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the shows. It was a long 2 days. For those of you who didn’t see the show yesterday I made an announcement about the CARNIVAL NECKLACE, J354006. Since it sold out so quickly, even before I made the presentation of the Big Deal tie dye skirt, they have decided to open up the wait list…….So….if you want one now is the time to go on wait list before they close it again. They are putting in the orders with my co. so they can get the manufacturing going. Once the orders are placed that will be it for the season and may be forever. I suggest if you aren’t sure….you should place your order anyway. You can always return it or better yet save it for a present for someone special!………………….enjoy……………………much Love…………………………Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Order your Carnival necklace, now! Waitlist has been opened!

I ordered two more.

Love that fluted gold thing-a-ma-bob!

Valued Contributor

Received the navy, orange and aqua. Fushia color placed on waitlist. They are awesome. Already placed my review. They are well worth the price.

Esteemed Contributor

At 1:13 Central time, all I got was a SOLD OUT message for the Carnival necklaces.  Maybe they took a limited number of WL orders.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Sure enough. I waffled again, finally decided on the orange, go to place my order and the carnival necklaces (on waitlist) are gone again.
Trusted Contributor

I decided to order another in the orange to match my orange striped blouse and no luck. Guess I’ll have to be content with the just the orange beach glass set to match the blouse and the fuchsia & turquoise necklaces that will be here tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Sure enough. I waffled again, finally decided on the orange, go to place my order and the carnival necklaces (on waitlist) are gone again.

Check on Sunday, I find people cancel check holds by then. You may get one then.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Same thing for me--got the dreaded "sold out" message. I'm hoping they reorder a few more than the waitlisted amount so those of us who missed getting on the wailist line, have another shot. Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

@JJM
I’ll keep checking, just in case. 🙂
Honored Contributor

@Somertime @crazycockermom @GraceCO @JustJazzmom @LIndaMJ

Hi! Today I received the Carnival necklaces in orange, pink and navy. I wish I had ordered the other two colors -- aqua and green! They are fabulous! Very well made and substantial with interesting beads and a really nice gold color.

I'm giving the orange to my sister for Mother's Day. I wanted to keep them all but that would be too greedy. Woman LOL

This necklace must be reordered and soon! It's a WINNER!! Woman Very Happy