Honored Contributor

šŸŽƒ October List & Shows 2019 šŸ‚

[ Edited ]

All times are Eastern Times!

Please note items will show as ā€˜Sold Outā€™ instead of ā€˜unavailable at this timeā€™ when item #ā€™s are put into search bar until: 

they become available for ordering & the cursor hovers over item #ā€™s & are in boldblue & underlined.

J329589 seed bead necklace in multiple colors Length: 48ā€ with 3ā€ extender
J482802 'Byzantium' cross brooch/necklace Length: 36" with 3" extender
J482804 'Byzantium' clip on earring Length: 1.5"
J482806 'Byzantium' station necklace Length:48" with 3" extender
J482808 'Victoriana Bow' drop earrings in post in black & multi Length: 1.5"
J482810 'Victoriana Bow' necklace in black & multi Length: 25' with 4" extender
J482876 'Byzantium' bracelet in Average 7.75" & Large 9.75"
J482966 ā€˜Gliteratiā€™ glass bead necklace & leverback earrings set in black, burgundy, cobalt, tan/latte & turquoise Length: 72ā€ with 3ā€:extender Earrings: 3ā€
Black is solid colors, others are multi colored
J482968 ā€˜Moon Glowā€™ station glass beads necklace with post earrings in chocolate & black Length: 72ā€ with 3ā€ extender Earrings
J483106 'El Morocco'  pave domed button earrings in post or clip on in goldtone, gunmetal, Russian gold, silver ox & silvertone Length: 0.75ā€
J483108 ā€˜Grapevineā€™ cluster beaded leverback earrings in chocolate, grey & wine Length: 2.5ā€
J483110 ā€˜Grapevineā€™ cluster beaded bib necklace in chocolate, grey & wine  Length: 22ā€ with 3ā€ extender
J483112 ā€˜El Moroccoā€™ magnetic clasp necklace in goldtone, gunmetal & silvertone Length: 32ā€
J483440 ā€˜Grandeā€™ beaded tassel necklace in amber & chocolate Length: 36ā€ with 3ā€ extender

A343162 blazer in Reorder Color: black New Colors: caramel, deep forest green & scarlet red Numerical Sizing
A347493 Cathedral L/S print top with jewel neckline in blue, spice, fuchsia &  almond
A351463 tulle & embroidered long skirt in black/blue & black/latte Regular length: 38ā€
A351464 tulle & embroidered long skirt in black/blue & black/latte Petite length: 35ā€
A366197 ENR WK V neck L/S sweater with side slits in yellow, scarlet red, cranberry & navy 
A366199 faux suede pants in loden & espresso Numerical Sizing Regular Inseam: 32"
A370421 Big Deal faux suede trench coat in espresso, loden, vino & black Length:  36" in size 8
ā˜¼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShawā˜¼
Respected Contributor

Re: šŸŽƒ October List & Shows 2019 šŸ‚

[ Edited ]

Thank you @JustJazzmom.

The V- Neck WK will also be available in Navy.  I think thereā€™s also a fourth colour.

The Faux Suede Trench Big Deal is scheduled for the 15th.  Louis posted that he is working on the Sneak Peek.

Itā€™s the Fall Season and so far thereā€™s not much new Linea clothing coming.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, JJM!  Isn't the fourth color in the WK Scarlet Red?

When I first learned of the colors for the sweater, I remember thinking that it was unusual to have two shades from the red family.

Super Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Thank you, JJM!  Isn't the fourth color in the WK Scarlet Red?

When I first learned of the colors for the sweater, I remember thinking that it was unusual to have two shades from the red family.

I couldn't find the converation about the Scarlet Red Jacket for the holidays; there was a mention about a scarlet red sweater. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ? October List & Shows 2019 ?

Yes, vicky.

From Louis:

There will be a scarlet red blazer to wear with your still to come scarlet red v-neck sweater and if you have it either your scarlet red trench or leather jacket over it all. In Nov. there will also be a fabulous emb. tulle long skirt, and when I say the emb is fabulous I mean it. There will also be some INCREDIBLE Holiday jewelry to dress up everything you own.

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio ā€” September 29, 2019 @ 9:52 PM

Honored Contributor

Iā€™m wondering if the scarlet & the cranberry are the same item color? Sometimes Louis calls an item by 1 color & the Q calls it another.

ā˜¼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShawā˜¼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Iā€™m wondering if the scarlet & the cranberry are the same item color? Sometimes Louis calls an item by 1 color & the Q calls it another.

@JustJazzmom  I bet you're right. I also thought one of the colors was red, but maybe that IS the cranberry, this season's "red"?

Respected Contributor

Pretty sure there is a scarlet red and cranberry sweater.
Respected Contributor

Is there another "big deal" coming in October? What else are we expecting to see?

Thanks, @JustJazzmom  for your continued diligence in creating these lists. Makes it easy peasy for the rest of us Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO  I think Seka mentioned the faux suede trench coat as being the Big Deal, but I am waiting for the sneak peek on his blog to add it.

I went back through older blog entries & I saw the scarlet red WK V neck paired with one of the blazers. Iā€™m leaving the cranberry color up because I thought I saw it sneak peeked on one of the September shows.