Trusted Contributor

Re: OTO coming up on the Q2 Live show

The Q2 tsv top by louis is adorable,but I am only 5 ft tall would it be too long on me?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dperry wrote:

The Q2 tsv top by louis is adorable,but I am only 5 ft tall would it be too long on me?

@Squirrel Lover

I'm 5'2" and have 2 of the hoodies that this cardigan is based upon.  I like the way they look on me, but I'll admit that they are at the limit of what length I could possibly wear and still look good.  Since you're 2 inches shorter, it might not work for you. Do you have any other duster type tops that you like - or do you generally avoid very long cardigans? The Click Here measurements say that the xxs back is 31 inches long and the front is 29 inches. HTH

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

I think that you are right. This top is 2 inches too long for me  even at a shorter length it appears better on a taller figure. wish it came in petite.

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover

I also took a pass on this Linea items also, because I am only 5'3".  I felt it would be too long also.  I ordered the original hoodie that this item is based on.  I just thought it was too long.  I have a couple of Louis's techno jackets that I wear to the gym.  They are perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@Squirrel Lover

I also took a pass on this Linea items also, because I am only 5'3".  I felt it would be too long also.  I ordered the original hoodie that this item is based on.  I just thought it was too long.  I have a couple of Louis's techno jackets that I wear to the gym.  They are perfect.

@culebra

This new snap front top is actually 3.5 inches shorter in the back, and 1 inch shorter on the front than the hoodie. I'm 5'2" and I think they will work well for me. But then I do own two of the snap front hoodies and like them. I ordered 3 of the new snap front tops. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett