Esteemed Contributor

Re: Not to Be Missed - Linea Whisper Knit Pull-On Skirt and Cropped Cardigan

@golding76- love your reviews girl.  I also ordered the navy and port regular along with the grey, navy and port cardigans.  I will also be getting the sleeveless mockneck in the cardigan colors.  The mixing and matching of these core pieces are unlimited.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Seka wrote:

Am waiting for the longer version A297627 re-order to get posted in HCG - and new colours Black and Dark Forest Green (this skirt has the same back vent detail).

I am also waiting for Dark Forest in the longer skirt.  I need to add more color to wardrobe as I wear Black way too much---although it looks good with my complexion. I had to pass on the Big Deal as the sleeves were too long for my Petite arms.  Does anyone know what other WK Tops might be coming on Dark Forest? I'm going to need something to make a column of color and be a backdrop for Louis' jewelry.  Thanks.

Louis keeps mentioning that Dark Forest Green, Port and Caramel are key colours for his Fall/Winter Collection so there should be matching Tops coming.  There’s a long Cardigsn coming soon but Louis hasn’t disclosed colours and I don’t know if it’s WK - the October Big Deal Leather/Knit Topper is coming in Port and 3 other colours but he didn’t name them.  The Faux Suede Pants will be available in the Dark Forest Green. We’ll just have to wait and see 

@Maxine49 - my closets and dresser drawers are an ocean of Black.  I too try to add some colour (A257286 in Hunter Green and A238159 in Malachite and Ruby) but my comfort zone is Black.

Honored Contributor

I so want the knit skirt in both lengths (Regular and Petite lengths) but only in black. If I read his post correctly on his site, he will be bringing additional colors out. I missed the first go-round for his pencil skirt and I'm pretty sure there are many more who did as well. As soon as black is added to the list, I'm scooping them up!

Thank you for this review; it's always wonderful to hear how the items fit in the "real" world. 

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 during the presentation of A268216 Louis just mentioned that for the Dark Forest Green there are lots of Tops coming - and Leather - I’m hoping it’s the October Big Deal Topper!  

Respected Contributor

The dark forest green is one of my most favorite Linea colors ever!  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

My port and navy skirts arrived along with the matching cardigans. Huge wow on the colors, texture and fit of these fabulous pieces. I think I have every WK skirt he's ever made and these might be my favorites. I ordered both the petite and the regular sizes as I like a shorter skirt with boots and a longer one with heels and tights. I'm 5'7"+ (5'10" with my 3 inch heels) and the regular hit me about 1 inch below the knee and the petite hits me just above the knee. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

All the rave reviews are killing me. I want the black cardi to go with the WK dress. Debating if I should get the tank too.

And now after the presentation I want to buy a set, but trying to choose between port and navy. Both gorgeous. As much as I like it with the skirt, I really don’t need it. I live in jeans Will wear this with nice jeans to work.
Respected Contributor

I've been caught up in work and completely forgot Louis was on today!  So now I missed out on getting the Port WK Cardigan in Small Smiley Sad.  I guess I'll just have to keep watching and see if there are cancels or returns. 

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I so want the knit skirt in both lengths (Regular and Petite lengths) but only in black. If I read his post correctly on his site, he will be bringing additional colors out. I missed the first go-round for his pencil skirt and I'm pretty sure there are many more who did as well. As soon as black is added to the list, I'm scooping them up!

Thank you for this review; it's always wonderful to hear how the items fit in the "real" world. 

He did say Black would be coming in the Pencil Skirt, but it will be next year, I think. He had to beg the buyers to let him do another pencil skirt and I'm sure they limited him to two colors. I have many of his past pencil skirts including multiple blacks, ivory, navy, brown, rudy red, malachite, lapis, grey, fucshia and perfectly pink---I need to get them out and see what I have. The two seams down the back of this new version and the slit makes it extra special.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

I was so thrilled to see the pencil skirts back.  I ordered both the port and the navy.  It's so difficult to find a good navy skirt.  I ordered the tunic and the cardi also in port.  I live in his Whisper Knit from October until it's warm enough here for summer dresses.  They are perfect for my office and I feel so put together when meeting with clients and I don't have to spend a fortune.  I did hear them say that there could be more colors if these skirts sell well.  I have black but could always use another.  Also have the gray, red, burgundy, and walnut.  Now I can't wait for cooler weather!

WinterGirl~