Trusted Contributor

Louis is styling the shantung silk jacket with the red seed beed and the amber seed beed necklaces.  I also thought I saw a peak of a seed beed bracelet.  Buyers - we want this!!!

Respected Contributor

I saw that bracelet, too, and I want it badly---in all the colors of the necklace! Smiley Surprised

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I just received the floral & crackle bead necklace & earrings (J350152) in lilac and they are so pretty and feminine. I have so many bold jewelry pieces from Linea--that I LOVE and wear all the time--but this is a bit different and so lovely. A light touch...

I'll be wearing this set with the violet haze blouse and I'm sure plenty other outfits.

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

I saw that bracelet, too, and I want it badly---in all the colors of the necklace! Smiley Surprised

Same for me @Maxine49. Beyond stunning.

I wonder how many and which colors they will offer in the bracelet...

Valued Contributor

I will need at least 5 bracelets (green, turq, black,red ,amber) and the 2 new necklaces in Red and Amber.  My CC is already burning. 

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

I will need at least 5 bracelets (green, turq, black,red ,amber) and the 2 new necklaces in Red and Amber.  My CC is already burning. 

@Tylerpoo

I hear ya...I own the gunmetal, turg & lime green necklaces...I'll be getting the red, too. I'm waiting to see the price point on the bracelets, before committing to too many multiples. But, I always cave regardless. Smiley Wink

Contributor

The crackle necklace has a sale price today.  Call and get a price adjustment.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW JEWELRY

[ Edited ]

@pbflorida wrote:

The crackle necklace has a sale price today.  Call and get a price adjustment.

@pbflorida

Thanks for the heads up! I called CS & got my adjustment.

Valued Contributor

What was the original price?

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

What was the original price?

$74.00