Trusted Contributor

Re: My Big Deal Trench is on Backorder

[ Edited ]

I just called CS again. At first I was told "you can hope you get it". After pressing the issue somewhat, she told me she has updated my order and my new delivery date is the 24th. She never responded to waiving the SH, but that's  okay. 

@JustJazzmom, I cannot thank you enough!!!

New Contributor

I called this morning when I noticed the back order on this item. The representative was not helpful at all. She said I should try to reorder because it showed 2 in the inventory at that point. She did not offer to adjust or reprocess my order. I am upset by this situation. How can my order be back ordered but 2 are available if I want to order???
Valued Contributor

For those of you on backorder, did you order before the show came on at 9pm last night. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered right at the beginning of the show, within the first 10 minutes.  Mine went to Backorder too, and I called and they said it would be a 2-week delay and then be shipped.  I cancelled my order.  In three weeks I'll be in parkas here and I was just SO ANGRY!

Fortunately it was a "want" not a need....

Later.  Ok I am calm now, and re-ordered it in my color and size and will just wait for it....I hope.  I read the review that it is substantial and will be warm enough for me in winter not just fall/spring.  I hope it comes and if it doesn't I will be disappointed and angry for all of us who are experiencing yet another hopeless shipping fiasco.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the expresso yesterday afternoon and it went through as a straight-forward order.  It is now backlisted, and when I called I was told it is indeed backlisted, that my order became waitlisted, sometime between when I placed it and now.  Can their computers not count quantity?  Not amused.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ordered during the show. Entire order shows backordered. 

Called Customer Service - was told it is a technical issue that they are working on resolving. I asked if they would move my items from backorder to processing, and they would not/could not. They asked that I wait to allow the technical fix resolve the issue. Not confident at this point that this will happen seamlessly. 

Respected Contributor

Moto - if you’re concerned, call again. The CS Rep that handled my call was very helpful and accommodating.
Honored Contributor

@MareZ wrote:

I just did an on-line chat. The CSR actually said this to me,  "A lot of items are on backorder. Fixing the problem is a top priority but I have no idea when or if your items will come off backorder." And that was that. Guess I'll make a call.

Well, I just got off the phone with CS and didn't get the result I was hoping for. She told me there is nothing she can do to move the order forward; that it has to stay on back order until such time as more stock arrives because they've sold more than they have. This really is unbelieveable!

Call back. Tell them others are getting their orders reversed. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

For those of you on backorder, did you order before the show came on at 9pm last night. 

Ordered during the show (before the 1st half).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Mine that went to backorder was ordered about 9 min. into the show.  The service rep said there was nothing she could do to move it up, it was extremely popular.....