Respected Contributor

Re: Major annoyed on Linea lack of shipping

I e-mailed regarding a tech problem I had with the site and got a form letter saying our technicians are working on the problem, please be patient.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Who is Mike George?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady  He's the CEO of QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime  Duh . . . guess I should have guessed something like that!! Feeling foolish, but laughing at myself. Thanks so much. (Have added him to my email list for future reference with LDO issues!)

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  I thought you were going to say you put him on your Christmas card list.  I think he's also the CEO of HSN with a junior CEO under him.  That sounds like a conflict of interest, doesn't it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  LOL - If I didn't have a clue who Mike George was, doubt he'll be on the Christmas card list in the near future!

Hmmm - well, since QVC and HSN are one and the same now I don't think that's a conflict of interest. It makes sense to only pay one CEO big bucks! And the Junior CEO is probably in training for when Mike George retires or steps down or is on vacation, etc. Always good to have a knowledgeable back-up plan. 

Bet his job is a headache. Think I'll remove him from my email list. He doesn't need any emails from little old me. He's got big issues to handle; not shipping and receiving complaints. I'll continue to email QVC like in the past; it's worked for me without any problems.

cc: @Somertime