Highlighted
Respected Contributor

MORE New Waitlist Colours...........

A214117 Crinkle Georgette Safari Shirt - Dark Olive, Rhubarb, Steel Gray

A287617 Crepe Gauze Stand Collar Tunic - Navy, Pale Lilac, White

A287608 & A287609 Whisper Knit Long Cardigan & matching Tunic Tank - Navy, Shell Pink

The new Colours all sound fabulous!

Respected Contributor

Re: MORE New Waitlist Colours...........

These new colors sound stunning, my kind of colors.  I can't do the very vibrant ones recently shown, so these are going to tempt me very very much.

@Seka  Thanks for posting this info!

Have to say the long cardi and tank are a surprising "go to" for me, wore the ivory long cardi today with a shaded grey top, black slim pants.  Very chic and effortless dressing and you look so modern and pulled together.

I'm almost preferring this cardi and the swing card layered over tanks rather than wearing only a top.  There's an attitude about it that is very cool.

The Stand Collar tunic is also getting lots of wear, have it in two soft colors, and wear it buttoned or as a jacket over a tank and slim pants.  Very comfy and again, sophisticated.

What oh what would I do without Linea?????

Respected Contributor

One more Item A225482 Linea Leisure S/S Tee - Waitlist Colours - Carnation Pink, Cornflower Blue & Pool.

Respected Contributor

The Linea Leisure pant is also waitlisted in all colors plus a new Cyprus. What color green is Cyprus?

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

The Linea Leisure pant is also waitlisted in all colors plus a new Cyprus. What color green is Cyprus?

Not one of the Greek Isles! 😉

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼