Respected Contributor

Louis' Sneak Peaks! * All new colors!

………………..The A288390, REG. and the A311557, PETITE…PEBBLE CREPE TUNIC is returning with the addition of TWO NEW COLORS…………PERSIMMON, above, is one of those colors. It isn’t quite as red or bright as my photos. It is very difficult to capture a true color especially anything in the red family. None the less it is a marvelous color, and the perfect backdrop for ALL of your Linea jewelry. Above, is the GOLD TANGIERS necklace and earring set, J361101, worn with the RUSSIAN GOLD GOLD EGYPTIAN medallion, J360761…………..This tunic has been reordered once before so this is its’ third appearance. I think those of you who own and love it find the combination of the LIGHT Pebble Crepe fabric, with the loose fit, super comfortable, and the LONG length forgiving and relaxing. You really don’t have to worry about ANYTHING when you are wearing this tunic. NOTHING at all shows. When you have your hands in the pockets and you just walk there is a wonderful SWAY and SWAGGER about this top. The 3/4 sleeve is cool and comfortable and great for showing your cuffs and roller bracelets. The ASYMMETRIC hem just adds to the bravura. The neckline isn’t worrisome, and works with all kinds of jewelry and scarves……….It’s a great top for a Sunday afternoon brunch….or strolling looking at the sights on your vacation. Whether you are going to a graduation or someone’s home for a back yard party you will always be comfortable in this light weight PEBBLE CREPE tunic. I am showing it above with my new Ponte Capri pant in WHITE, A351410, coming soon……Again, I want to emphasize that the tunic is now offered in PETITES for the second time…..I have heard there are some regulars who buy the petite and visa versa…..what ever works for you…………………………enjoy……………much Love…………..Louis

“THE ALMOND TUNIC”

……………..The ALMOND TUNIC………….is a beautiful soft color…..It’s a pinky tan…..a pale terracotta….a SUN BLEACHED color. It looks wonderful with Ivory bottoms for a casual look, and it looks just as good with a pair of chocolate brown slim pants for work………..I think the NATURAL WOOD BEAD, and GOLD LEAF necklace and earring set, J352567, is the perfect match, and compliment………………………………………

enjoy………………………much Love…………………..Louis.

THE DARK KHAKI TUNIC”

……………………….The DARK KHAKI and the KHAKI NUGGET NECKLACE and EARRING set, J353997, are both returning. This is a great Urban look with the Black Ponte crop, the Black Crepe Gauze crop, or PEBBLE CREPE  pull-on pant above, A288391. This color was a real favorite with so many women……….including Ms. Jayne Brown herself!………………………………..enjoy…………………….much Love……………………………Louis

“THE BLACK TUNIC”

……………………………..This is the PERFECT BLACK TUNIC…………..IMHO……………………Wear it with the matching Black Pebble crepe pull-on crop pants, A288391. Definitely the COOLEST pant you can possibly wear this summer, and that’s saying something!……or my new White Ponte Capri pant, A351410. Then accessorize to your hearts content…..PILE it on!……..Shown above…..the COPPER OX ETRUSCAN necklace  mixed with the Copper Ox TORTUE necklace and earring set, J361087. Add your Copper Ox roller bracelets and WOW……….Of course BIG BLACK SUNGLASSES are a must…..not only for the glamour, and mystery, but your health too…..That sun is nothing to fool with!……………….enjoy……………..much Love…………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis' Sneak Peaks! * All new colors!

Love this tunic. Can't count how many times I wore it. Will definitely get the persimmon and almond when it's posted.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Louis' Sneak Peaks! * All new colors!

I donated mine to goodwill in the fall as I am over the shark bite styles so this is an easy pass, but that persimmon color is stunning!