Occasional Contributor
I have seen Louis Del Olio over the last 3 months and he seems so happy. I know his wife passed in December and I recall feeling so bad for him when he first came back. I am delighted to see him with a smile on his face and full of energy. It seems as though he is in a good place!
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same.  Glad to see him smile.

Respected Contributor

I was looking for her yesterday, didn’t know his wife passed away. She must have been ill... ?  He always so devoted to her.  Sad.  Howeverhe seemed ok on camera yesterday.  

Honored Contributor

@Karenklms wrote:
I have seen Louis Del Olio over the last 3 months and he seems so happy. I know his wife passed in December and I recall feeling so bad for him when he first came back. I am delighted to see him with a smile on his face and full of energy. It seems as though he is in a good place!

Work is probably good for him,

nice to see him back,  I think he has good friends among the models so it works well

Honored Contributor

@Karenklms@Snoopp@jackthebear

Isn’t it wonderful to see him?🎈🎈

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

i too was so glad to see him doing well .. and with a smile on his

face ....

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Del Olio

[ Edited ]

I am sure on the inside he is very sad.  They clearly had a wonderful long marriage.  What I am most happy about is that it looks like Louis is finally getting the respect he deserves as one of QVC's most important and best clothing designers.  I always DVR his shows and even if I do not purchase (which is not often) I still like to view and study the shows.

Respected Contributor

I believe his work which he also loves is his savior.  So difficult to understand his wife's. the love of his life. untimely dearh.

Trusted Contributor

Louis has always been a "people person".  He and Jac had many long and deep ties with the models and others in QVC, his manufacturers and others related to his work, as well as friends outside QVC.  Early on when Jac had just passed, he was so devastated and his grief so profound it was very hard for him to let anyone in.  I'm so happy that he is now able to let in all of the love and support so many so freely give him and have given him since Jac passed.  I know he will always grieve his loss of Jac.  It is wonderful to see him lettng the sunshine in.