Honored Contributor

I was thinking about getting the tanks but since I did not need them to match anything I bought and I have two drawers full of summer tanks already I would pass.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am passing on the tanks as well I lost count of how many I have and so many colors too, I swear there isn't a color I don't have.  I also brought back up's of the WK white tanks last year.

Respected Contributor

The fact that these are shorter is a HUGE plus for me at 5'2" --  nearly all of Louis' tops are longer than I would like.  But I already have the heavier weight WK tanks in Black and White and just got the wing collar sleeveless blouse in White.  How much difference is there between White and Ivory??  I suppose I could pick up one of these in Red or Blue and see if I like it.

Respected Contributor

I think there is a big difference between white and ivory. Owning both ivory and white bottoms I would never mix them. It's just one of my pet peeves, but I just don't like an ivory top with white bottoms and visa versa.

Esteemed Contributor

These new shell tops have the neckline I want and the length I need (5'2" and shrinking!).  So I ordered all four colors and would buy any other colors offered in the future.  Summer is upon us here in the Gulf South, so I'll be wearing them just as Louis showed, with boho skirts and pants.  Love the lighter weight WK. When the weather cools off in December, I'll use them under cardis and jackets.  So this is an all year item for me.  I've passed up a lot of Linea designs because they were toooo loooong, so I'm really happy to be able to pick these up. Smiley Very Happy

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the Poppy and previous Scarlet items? I'll ask Louis but I suspect they won't go..

Esteemed Contributor

@lavendar 

The poppy is more of an orange red. The scarlet is more neutral red with maybe, maybe a teeny smidge of blue. No one has received the new tank yet. I did order it to go with the poppy floral boho +++. I will share a comment upon receipt....can these be mixed?  I guess a creative person can do anything, but an identical match they're not. I'm sure others will share their thoughts with you too.

Hope you are feeling better t♡♡!

Oh, a little OT, but I have that fit and flare dress you'd asked about. It is truly adorable on, a very pleasant surprise. Fresh and fun styling that Louis continues to bring us. It's very flattering. I have the black and would buy the blue too. Again, feel good!

Contributor

Received my Linea tank in black today. I wanted to get one and check the fit before ordering other colors. It fits very nicely everywhere but the armholes. Armholes are baggy and oversized. I think if I would have sized down it may be to form fitting for me. Disappointed. Not sure if I will keep it, but definately not ordering additional colors.

If I wear something over it or an open jacket you won't see the armholes, but I wouldn't want to wear it by itself.

So difficult to get a proper fit. I have purchased XL - 2X depending on the fabric and it's cut and the click measurements seem to rarely help. This is true for all clothing lines on the Q for me. Now to decide whether to keep it or not.

Respected Contributor

I would check the click here measurement and see if there is a big difference to the next size down. If not that could make all the difference with the armhole.

Super Contributor

Sun City Sharon wrote: Received my Linea tank in black today. I wanted to get one and check the fit before ordering other colors. It fits very nicely everywhere but the armholes. Armholes are baggy and oversized. I think if I would have sized down it may be to form fitting for me. Disappointed. Not sure if I will keep it, but definately not ordering additional colors.

If I wear something over it or an open jacket you won't see the armholes, but I wouldn't want to wear it by itself.

So difficult to get a proper fit. I have purchased XL - 2X depending on the fabric and it's cut and the click measurements seem to rarely help. This is true for all clothing lines on the Q for me. Now to decide whether to keep it or not.

I have always had a problem with the armholes with the sleeveless items. I mentioned it on Louis' Blog and his reply was mine was the only complaint he had recieved. I always size down and if the material has no give, I pass on it.