Super Contributor

Linea body opaque tights on sale

I just noticed that the Linea body opaque tights are on sale for Black Friday $24.22 for a pack of two. I just grabbed two sets.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea body opaque tights on sale

@GoodyShoes wrote:

I just noticed that the Linea body opaque tights are on sale for Black Friday $24.22 for a pack of two. I just grabbed two sets.

@GoodyShoes How were these tights?  The reviews from 2021 are not good, which made me wonder if there was a change.  Most of the 2020 reviews were good.  

Super Contributor

I think they were fine.   They fit.  I ordered the bigger of the 2 sizes that my height and weight would dictate (I am pear- shaped).   They stay up.  No holes.  I don't think they are remarkable, but in my experience they are fine. I don't want to oversell, but they are a good weight.  I mainly wear with skirts and boots, but i only wear tights once every couple of weeks, so I don't put them through the ringer or anything. 

Trusted Contributor

Thsnkd! The reviews were just so different this year compared to last year that I wondered if something had changed.  I really like the leggings so I guess I will give these a try.