Respected Contributor

I ordered tsv early in day and just received Delay message - stating not sufficient supplies and if they are able to get more will ship order then or if not will let me know it has been cancelled.

Never had this message before - wondered if anyone else received this?  Not sure what the chances are now of receiving this - my feeling is probably next message will be cancellation.  Disappointed but hopeful!

Respected Contributor

TSV?  Do you mean the "Big Deal"?  I ordered one.  I'll go check my order now.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich

I received the same email too.

Also ordered early and it's the Cocoa color that's back ordered for me. Most of my other items have shipped.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS@santorini   Yes sorry meant Big Deal - my order was the Cocoa one too -   let's hope we get them.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black in size small and just now got an email that it has shipped.  I placed my order in the afternoon, maybe around 1-ish.

Honored Contributor

The blue ordered during the show has shipped but the 4 remaining colors are in process that were ordered at midnight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I ordered the cocoa and alabaster Tuesday afternoon around 4pm, and they both shipped out today.

Respected Contributor

My cocoa was shipped on the 13th.  I should get it Monday.

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea TSV delay message

[ Edited ]

My blue hasn't shipped yet, but I ordered end of the day so I'm guessing it will go out over the weekend.  It was the cocoa that sold out so that is the one that may be oversold.

ETA: Mine just shipped

Trusted Contributor
My cocoa and black tops finally shipped tonight.