Valued Contributor

i sometimes think the olive is a grayish green. Am I reading the color correctly online and on the television? If it has more gray/cool tones than yellow-base, it might be flattering for my complexion. Army-olive is not.

Thanks all.

Regular Contributor

"Grayish-green" describes Linea olive well. It is a deep saturated color, much more like loden than like army green, as my eyes perceive it. (I have many pieces.)

Respected Contributor

Can someone describe the olive on the hoodie dress? It can be my best color or my worst color!

Contributor

The olive is more tan than green, and has a golden undertone.    I am a fair-skinned brunette with hazel eyes, and it loooks good on me.  (Most shades of tan/beige do not.)   By the way, I have this hoodie dress in all 3 colors and absolutely adore all of them.  They are the most comfortable garments in my wardrobe! 

Valued Contributor

Ack, two conflicting answers! I don't know what to think. I was considering the WK garments and tights in olive but tans/golden undertones are very unflattering against my complexion.

Contributor

Hi

I would say it is a grayish green.  I don't look good in yellow based greens but I can wear this and it is one of my favorites.

Respected Contributor

I see the olive as a very dark brown olive, and it does have some dark gray in it. I wouldn't call it a very yellow olive. The hooodie dress has more yellow. I think, because it is so dark it is very neutral and would work on most women. I'm fair with blond hair and it looks good on me.

Valued Contributor
LauraL and MarylynM, thank you.