Contributor

I really wish there were more new items in the Linea Leisure line. These pieces work so wonderful for my casual lifestyle. I grab any new items that he presents and always buy multiples or every color offered. I sure hope he will bring us more for the fall winter season.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Leisure

[ Edited ]

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

I really wish there were more new items in the Linea Leisure line. These pieces work so wonderful for my casual lifestyle. I grab any new items that he presents and always buy multiples or every color offered. I sure hope he will bring us more for the fall winter season.

That's the genius and beauty of LDO's Linea line.  There is always something for everyone!  Some are still active with career/workplace and others retired and enjoying a more casual lifestyle.  His designs usually lend toward dressing up or dressing down if you will.  The leisure line allows us to look "put together" versus looking sloppy- and I particularly appreciate that.

Be patient- Louis has his pulse on the fact that life here has become more casual and does a wonderful job designing his line to reflect that change. I'm sure he will be adding more to this very successful division of Linea. If you are inclined, contact him on his website and give your suggestions for what you'd like to see in the future.  He is incredibly receptive to our requests!

Respected Contributor

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

@Sun City Sharon

I agree and I'm usually grousing when I see TOO much Linea Leisure! LDO usually introduces new LL in the fall/winter--at least in the past--and he usually kicks off those sneak peeks in July. So, it won't be too long from now. LL occupies a significant part of his collection now, but there is a lot of variation for all lifestyles.

I was disappointed to hear the LL basic pant was not being reordered, because they are my go-to's year round. So comfortable, great fit & they launder beautifully. I wear the white LL pants in summer rolled up with my tunic tops. But, no doubt we'll see another pant--at least, I'm hoping!

Honored Contributor

If you want more like Linea Leisure, go look at Denim & Co.  Not much difference except the pants fit better in D&C. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Sure they do - LOL,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do have some Linea Leisure Items such as the Pant - which I enjoy wearing - but i was really missing new Linea Items!  At the beginning of this year there were several LL Hoodie pieces - which I don't wear.  

Was happy with this latest batch of new Linea!  The Skirts - Floral Bohos and the Sunburst Pleated!  LOVE!  The Gauze Items.  And the Jewellery Items have been gorgeous!  Still waiting for that Beach Glass Necklace!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same here, @Seka! I do prefer the non-LL pieces--still need them for work--and I now have enough hoodies to last a lifetime! But, I do have many LLs that are fav go-to's.

I agree, the jewelry has been extraordinary & irresistible this season.

And, where in the world is the BEACH GLASS Set...

Respected Contributor

Thanks for telling me about the pants. I ordered my third black..

I'm already wearing the white.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Linea Leisure line as well and wear it often.  I wish his denim jacket was reordered but at least I was able to get two colors.