Super Contributor

I was watching David Dangle (JR) this morning in a great Glen Plaid jacket.  I was wondering if Louis has done anything for QVC is this pattern.  I know he has done herringbone, tweed, pinstripe and houndstooth.  I have only been watching around five years.  I love these classics as well as a small foulard print, windowpane and paisley.  I realize, due to price point, he is somewhat restricted in his fabric choices.  Is there anything you would like to see for fall/winter?

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea - Classic patterns

First of all, I love the pictures of your kitties!  

I suggest you go to Louis' blog and ask him these questions.  I also think a plaid would be great, even though I don't wear many blazers anymore.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MadameQueen

I also love the classics, especially herringbones & tweeds...I'm crazy for plaids, too. I bet Louis has a few classic patterns in store for us. If you go to his blog and ask, he may tell you what's coming up next season.

Valued Contributor

On Louis's website he mentions they plan the collections several seasons in advance. They are now working on next year's collections.  This fall/winter is already in production. We have had some very nice plaids, tweeds, and textures etc. in the past. He always does great basic pieces and then surprises us with specialty pieces that are beautifully done to really pop what we have bought in the past and he never repeats them. One chance to buy and that's it. As mentioned, going over to his website and making a suggestion is the best way to get his attention. From time to time he also asks for suggestions i.e. what we would like to add to our Linea collection.  

Super Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

First of all, I love the pictures of your kitties!  

I suggest you go to Louis' blog and ask him these questions.  I also think a plaid would be great, even though I don't wear many blazers anymore.

Thanks.  They used to get along better when I first adopted them.  

I don't need that many blazers either.  I wasn't really looking for something specific, just starting a conversation

Respected Contributor

As I've been cleaning my closet and getting rid of much I just don't wear anymore due to lifestyle changes, retirement, etc., I realize I need no more blazers.  I have a weakness for them, but have to put the brakes on adding more.  

I rationalized it by thinking well, I can always wear them with a sweater and jeans.....but that interim blazer season here lasts about two weeks before you need a parka after cropped pants and a tee!  

Super Contributor

author, I feel the same way.  Since losing my job I don't really need any more blazers but I can wear them in the fall.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@author and @MadameQueen

I'm with both of you re/buying more jackets! I'm easing into retirement and have enough jackets for my consulting/client meetings & teaching. I do love them, however--they pull an outfit together like nothing else. But, my buying has been on auto pilot and whenever I see something Ilike--regardless of whether I need it or not--I wind up buying it. So, I've got to be more mindful going forward.

Respected Contributor

I put on a jacket to finish how I dress even to go to the store.  Nice feeling to be well dressed.

Life is a party might as well dress for it.