Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO If I was getting the coat I would be a 10 in it. Look at chest measurement should be similar to buying a blazer/jacket.

@JustJazzmomand @anniebethsmom

Thank you!!! I ordered the 12, so I should be OK then.

Honored Contributor

Oh my, I bought EVEN MORE today.

Valued Contributor

Love that heathered navy v-neck with the navy pleated skirt!

Honored Contributor

I have to admit when I turned this on at 4:20 and saw Amy, my heart sank. Usually she's just so frenzied in her presentations. Glad she's not today. 😀

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

@GraceCO

I did the same; ordered the size from last year's gold button coats and the trench, and crossing my fingers. 

These are totally amazing on the models and on Amy.  The price is not to be believed.  Have you shopped in department stores lately?  Wow.

I got two.  I originally said I was getting the black, but as Louis just said, I have many black coats.  So I got the Fawn and the Port, could not resist either one so they both are coming home to me.  

Thanks, @author. I ordered two sizes in that gold button coat and wound up with the smaller one. We should be OK, but still crossing fingers.

Yes, the pricing is AMAZING on this reefer coat. I originally got the fawn last night and then ordered the port and black today. My CC is burning up!

I think we did good ordering multiples of this one! Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Qulia wrote:

Love that heathered navy v-neck with the navy pleated skirt!

I almost put that pleated skirt away, but when I saw how he paired it with the sweater his last visit I knew I had to try it all together.  It looks so polished yet casual.

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@author wrote:

@GraceCO

I did the same; ordered the size from last year's gold button coats and the trench, and crossing my fingers. 

These are totally amazing on the models and on Amy.  The price is not to be believed.  Have you shopped in department stores lately?  Wow.

I got two.  I originally said I was getting the black, but as Louis just said, I have many black coats.  So I got the Fawn and the Port, could not resist either one so they both are coming home to me.  

Thanks, @author. I ordered two sizes in that gold button coat and wound up with the smaller of the two sizes. We should be OK.

Yes, the pricing is AMAZING on this reefer coat. I originally got the fawn last night and then ordered the port and black today. My CC is burning up!

Just think how easily your credit card will fit into a pocket now that it's melted...Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@author wrote:

@GraceCO

Thanks, @author. I ordered two sizes in that gold button coat and wound up with the smaller of the two sizes. We should be OK.

Just think how easily your credit card will fit into a pocket now that it's melted...Woman Wink

@anniebethsmom

Always looking on the positive side...this is why I luv you.

Trusted Contributor
I called customer service & received a refund of $9.04 plus tax on each of my floral blouses.
Respected Contributor

I sound like a real Linea addict...but, I have this blouse in 4 colors and it's amazing. The fit is so flattering and it's a dress up or dress down style.