Honored Contributor

LINEA L/S Raglan Leisure Tunic Back In Stock W 2 New Colors!

The perfectly pink, navy & black were reordered, and new colors are merlot and violet. No sneak peeks yet on Louis' blog.

A262037

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: LINEA L/S Raglan Leisure Tunic Back In Stock W 2 New Colors!

Thanks JJm Man Happy

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

The perfectly pink, navy & black were reordered, and new colors are merlot and violet. No sneak peeks yet on Louis' blog.

A262037

Thanks for the heads up on this item.   I ordered all the colors he offered when they first came out  because I like that style.  

I ordered the new colors, thanks to you.   This item is something I think everyone should have in all the colors.  It is a comfortable relaxing top.  Looks great going out and about too. 

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow

How is the fit in this piece, according to the click here measurement guide, I could wear a small, I am usually a medium in most things. Thanks for your help.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I'm not onewhiteSparrow, but I do wear a Small in this top-- I wear a 36C front closing bra and a 38B regular bra. I have a 32" waist if this helps you.

Respected Contributor

Is the weight on this similar to the weight on the LL hoody and cardigan. I love the pants, wish I had bought all three colors. I got the white and black, wish I'd gotten the navy. They are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned.

The navy is available in the petite, but even though I'm only 5'2'' I have a very long torso and the rise on the petite might be too small on me. Did anyone get the petite who isn't short waisted?

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Thanks for your response. I'm trying to decide...I am a 38C (back hook bra) with a 30" waist, think a small would work for me? Is there much stretch to this fabric? My medium tops are beginning to look a little too big, just haven't worn a small in so long that I am having a hard time believing this will be the right size for me. lol Thanks again.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Yes, it should work for you!! I know what you mean when you start to see the size above what you should be wearing start to look 'wrong'.

Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

How is the fit in this piece, according to the click here measurement guide, I could wear a small, I am usually a medium in most things. Thanks for your help.

snicks,   I ordered my normal size I order in his fashions.  I like the fit and it wears cozy like during the day at home, and out to shop or have lunch too.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Snicks1

I'm not onewhiteSparrow, but I do wear a Small in this top-- I wear a 36C front closing bra and a 38B regular bra. I have a 32" waist if this helps you.

JustJazzmom,   Darn girl...(smile).... good thing you answered for me because I am too shy to give my bra size.  (smile)    Good for you brave woman.