Trusted Contributor

School of Fish Necklace Swam in Today...Broken!

One of the fish was broken in half! It's beautiful, I was disappointed. I'm sending it back for an exchange. HSN sends out your exchange right away. I bet I wait 2-3 weeks for another one.
Honored Contributor

Re: School of Fish Necklace Swam in Today...Broken!

Geez Dawnie - I'm sorry you received a dud.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear you had to throw it back! I ordered 3 and all were and are fine. Isn't it pretty! I gave one to my sister and one to a friend for their birthdays and they are thrilled. You will be so happy when your replacement arrives and with another new necklace coming  we will have more versatility in wearing our Fish, Palm, and Wave Jewelry collections.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Dawnie I'm so sorry that happened to you. 

Please send your order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will do our best to help. Alice 

Trusted Contributor

Call customer service and ask them to send out a replacement immediately. They will do it, even before you send yours back in.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no!  I hope the exchange gets resolved quickly.

I have that necklace. It's a beauty and I get compliments galore when I wear it.

Hang in there!

Frequent Contributor

I'm glad to hear QVC will send out a replacement immediately. That was not my experience, I

had to wait until  they received  the  broken one. Hope you get the new one fast and enjoy

wering it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crdlb wrote:

Call customer service and ask them to send out a replacement immediately. They will do it, even before you send yours back in.

Sadly, that is not always the case---it really depends on which CS Rep you speak with.  I just received the new Sonic Toothbrush TSV that I ordered in Silver and they sent me a Violet one.  They won't send the Silver one until they recive the Violet one back....uh we "had words" over that....especially since I ordered in Advance from the Insider magazine. I'm quite steamed right now. So, I'm going to call back CS, order an additional toothbrush in Silver and start using the Violet and when the Silver comes, I'll send back a "used" Violet toothbrush---after all---30 day return for any reason---right?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Atta girl Sheesh. I like your style.

Trusted Contributor

Yes Sheesh! I'm going to call and order another necklace. Mine is ready to go back. Why should I have to wait and exchange???! I called and CS said send it back then we send a new one. Thank you for mentioning your silver toothbrush.