Respected Contributor

The navy midi dress that came in port, navy and black? I have done the navy pearls and a Koos reversible vest.

I get in a rut and do the same accessories every time. Ideas are welcome for other dresses.

Trusted Contributor
I don't have the midi dress, but the silver ox Etruscan necklace makes navy look great.
Respected Contributor

Accessorize it the same way you would accessorize anything Black---both basic background colors---and just about anything goes---so experiment!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

scarves, toppers, shrugs, change up the jewelry, add a cute crossbody handbag, maybe add a belt, alternate between a heel and a flat and a sandal.......so many options.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

belts on Louis dresses (or anyone else's) just don't work for me. I'm long waisted/short legs; that's why I like dresses.

I have some great necklaces that I forget about. I'm going to lay them on my bed and try them one by one.

I have my bracelets in a huge glass salad bowl; I can see them and wear them more often.

Respected Contributor

I love my "India" pendant on the dresses. It always gets compliments.

Respected Contributor

I wear the India a lot. That was a spurlge for me; I've been collecting ethnic jewelry forever. I just had to have it.

I lost one of the matching earrings. I found some inexpensive red crystal earrings. They fell apart so now I'm wearing my diamonique studs.

I wore it to my opthamologists office. A doctor there asked me where it was from. I said QVC and he said,"is that in India?" I said''yes."

Respected Contributor

Just started going through my necklaces. Found what I think was called Egyptian. Came in two colors; I got the blues with gold. Wooden beads. Forgot all about it. Should be great with navy. 

Have a friend who's very computer savvy. Am going to put all the necklaces on bed, have her take pictures and put in my computer.