Esteemed Contributor

Jac Blazer, smaller sizes popping up 3/19. 6 EZ Pay, FREE SHIPPING!

In case you missed those sizes 2, 4, 6 etc. they're back in stock in ivory and some in black!

LINK

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-One-Button-Blazer.product.A302542.html?itemtId=223463900&...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jac Blazer, smaller sizes popping up 3/19. 6 EZ Pay, FREE SHIPPING!

@gardenslaThanks.  YAY! Ivory is back in 2. 

Honored Contributor

I think this jacket & pants were cut 1 size smaller than one’s usual numerical size. I was fortunate to get the blazer off waitlist so I now have pants & jacket.

Was that anyone else’s impression? 

I also noticed that this ivory had a tinge of yellow in it vs. the usual white ivory. Which is generally correct to call a white with yellow tinge — ivory.

I like this ivory on me vs. the white ivories. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

The ivory one is gorgeous but my ability to coordinate outfits isn't the greatest.  How would it look with a pastel shell underneath and black pants for Spring? I only wear black or navy trousers, but I certainly would wear an ivory jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG

I think that would be super chic, especially with one of LDOs colorful necklaces to tie it all together. 

@JustJazzmomAs for fit, I ordered size 6 and found it was spot on, but I do think if you are typically between sizes, go up to the next one for more ease.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I wanted the look and missed out on this jacket. So I ordered a DKNY from Macy's for under $70 free s/h.

These limited quantities offered by Linea is disappointing. Could there not be a way to reserve a new style rather than waiting up to 12:01 when the items are posted. Having to stalk the web site and  waiting for someone to return items is just not fun shopping. 

I like the crepe maxi so I will order 2 sizes to make sure I get the right fit. Louis says please don't do this but if you think you want a item and are not absolutely not sure of sizing then you better double order. 

Can you think of any other Q Lines that have such limited quantities for such a popular line.

Super Contributor

@JustJazzmom I had to go up a size in the pants. I chose to get the jacket in two different sizes - one my normal size for a very fitted look and the next size up for a more "boyfriend" look that I can wear layered over a sweater.

Occasional Contributor

My back ordered ivory size 12 shipped today! Hope it’s not going to be too big. I can wear a 10 or a 12....

Respected Contributor

Just checked and my size in black is not available, even on waitlist.  I need a 6, and the few times I've checked back it hasn't been available.  Hopeing Louis brings this favorite amongst those who have purchased, back sometime soon.  Fingers crossed.