Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Linea Ladies! 🦃

[ Edited ]

Cooking, prepping and entertaining until now.  I am exhausted!

No Linea today as I toiled -- did not want to permanently ruin any piece of Linea clothing.

CORRECTION:

With my deep-green sweater and slacks, I wore the Linea drop necklace in Cinnabar.  

Honored Contributor

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/69/15/2086939216-Happy-Thanksgiving-Everyone.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day! We celebrated last Sunday. (And, yes, I wore my Navy Linea whisper knits with my own pearls.)

I didn't understand your complete descriptions of make-up and jewelry two years ago! Thought you Linea Ladies (at the times I didn't know you were called that) were full of it. I had been wearing LDO clothing for a very long time. But was new to these Forums following a death in the family. 

My apologies if I spoke my mind about a Christmas or Easter service. I didn't understand talking about the clothing, jewelry and make-up worn to Church with such pride. I go to Church with humility, grace and dignity . . . and dressed by LDO, also. Never occured to me to speak out loud about my appearance!  Smiley Wink   If I offended anyone, I'm so sorry.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

I hope that every Linea Lady had a lovely Thanksgiving today! I wore the moss crepe maxi and a waist whiitling WK in what I believe is clay, along with my chocolate falling leaves necklace. I usually cook and entertain, but this year we went to my sister’s and I just made apple slab pie and Parker House rolls. There is so mich to be thankful for this year and I’m so glad to be a part of the Linea Ladies. Love and hugs to all!

Honored Contributor

Please fret no more, BirkiLady.  Welcome!

We are thrilled to have you enjoying the Linea line.

Esteemed Contributor

Whew!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Linea Ladies! I went to a family gathering on Thursday. 

I wore Louis’s Floral Print Pull On Soft Skirt in Black Multi,

A black WK Tunic with Side Slits,

the Carnival Necklace in Plum Multi.

It was very cold here so I wore Black Knee High Leather Boots and black leggings which didn’t show but kept me warm.

I added Louis’s Black Peacoat and a Wine EF Scarf.

I got compliments which is always nice and my thanks go to Louis!

And thanks to all the Linea Ladies who are a warm and supportive bunch.

May you all have a wonderful holiday season. I know you’ll have just the right thing to wear at any given moment!

Frequent Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!  

I cooked yesterday also, AND it was cool  here, so I wore A297877 Whisper knit cowl neck sweater, J357120 Novelty Bead Necklace , A310043 Kim Gravel Grommet zip trim jeggings in espresso, and A294458 Clarks Tamitha Key Ankle boots in dark tan.

I was SUPER COMFY!  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It was just hubby and I this year we were expecting my niece and cousin both live out of town but they both had to work which worked out for me since I didn't have to "really" clean the whole house just the main floor in case company came.

I didn't have on a stitch of Linea on because I was elbow deep in cooking and today I stayed in my pajamas.  Tomorrow I head out to face the world and get my hair and nails and pedi done.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the fabulous Linea ladies.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Thanksgiving @JustJazzmom and all the special ladies who make this such a wonderful forum. I'm grateful for your company, kindnesses and good styling advice!

We had our immediate family--sons and daughter--for a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. I get lots of help--my husband did the turkey (42 years & counting...) and my daughter baked the pies. I didn't wear Linea on Thanksgiving--I wore a pair of brown velveteen wide-legged pants with an Everlane sienna cashmere sweater ( comfy & warm). But, on Black Friday, I was back in all Linea--black straight-legged ponte pants, black WK tunic sweater, "big deal" black leather jacket and Burberry scarf.