Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Day, Happy Day. We got ourselves a forum!!

I liked seeing the old Linea posts made in the Linea forum show up in Fashion and the general feed.  Then I knew to go to Linea for more topics.  Post made in the Linea forum could attract others who had never even heard of Linea.  But, nice to have a sub forum again; don't know why it was all messed about like this.

Valued Contributor

What a nice surprise. 

Trusted Contributor

Yay!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy, everyone's showing up.  Now where in the world is Goldie?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

THEY DID THIS NEW "MY FRAVORITE BRAND" LINK JUST FOR LINEA CUSTOMERS!!

If you click on the other listings under favorite brands there are no posters (yet). We seemed to be the voices wanting to have our own forum space. Thank QVC for listening; maybe they just wanted to let us know they can disband us at any time they don't like us having our own room. But as we know we welcome everyone that is interested in Linea design, fabrics and fit. That's what our room is all about. This make it so much easier to make decisions and shop since quantities are always so limited. I hate when I am waitlisted. HAPPY!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe she is out with her family celebrating Fathers Day. She will come waltzing in with her glass of Merlot and Thesaurus.Smiley Happy Goldie that is.

Super Contributor

Oooh, Hurray!!!!! I am so relieved, delighted and HAPPY!!! Thank You Q, but most of all THANK YOU to all our articulate, smart and dedicated friends here who were so diligent in demonstrating our needs, beginning with Gardensla, Barbara and every single poster in between!!! Now our community of friends is together again, and EVERYONE is WELCOME to join us here Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

So glad to see the Linea forum is back. Guess they either were planning this in the first place....or they listened! Either way, it is indeed a good thing. Waving to everyone.Smiley LOL

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

I am equally thrilled for all the devoted fans of other "favorite brands" that their special places have been restored. As many said, this is definitely a work in progress, and a bit of communication would have gone a LONG WAY, but ... steps in the right directions Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Excellent!