Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Day, Happy Day. We got ourselves a forum!!

@gardensla wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

This is an interesting development.  Nice that Q listened to the concerns of many.  Do you Linea Ladies know if sub forums like this one will also appear under the larger heading of 'Fashion' as they once did? Do you know what I mean? In the old forum you could see all fashion related subjects or go to a specific subtopic if you wanted to narrow your view.  I'm not sure how it works now.

I did this a celebration but also a test post.

It appears (unless I'm mistaken) that posts in these sub-fora appear in the main feed but not in the larger categories. 

This post is running on the landing page but not in fashion.

Thanks, gards.  That's how it looked to me too.  When I saw your origninal post I looked for it under 'Fashion' but didn't see it there.  I'm not trying to be grumbly here...I actually appreciate that the Q is trying to update. But the one feature that I miss the most is being able to see all Fashion or Beauty topics in one place.  For example, I am not a Linea Lady but I always enjoy the enthusiasm of those who are...and I like seeing how Louis is styling his line.  It was convenient to see all fashion topics together.  Ah well.  I shall adjust to this (very) small issue!

Esteemed Contributor

awesome, I'm sure there is a way to bookmark it but I'll figure that out eventually. I'm happy to see all of you ladies again!
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24

Bookmark this link: LINEA FORUM

Other Brands link: My Favorite Brand

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Fabulous! A pat on the back to all of us who whined, begged, cajoled and threatened to take stop purchasing or take their business elaswhere.  More power to the Linea Ladies! OK, now let's SHOP!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

OH, I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!

Our own forum and thankfully before Louis's next show! Happy day's are here again. Ok JJM get ready to do your list! YIPPEE!!

Esteemed Contributor

WOO HOO!!!! Now this has really made my day!  Thanks to all who kept requesting & agitating. I feel so much better about this forum revamp, just knowing that we can continue to inform and enable.  Thank you Q!!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

YES!!!! Good job, girls!

Trusted Contributor

Yay! Glad we got the Linea forum back.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

So happy to see most all the familiar names here!  Now where in the world is Goldie?

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

This is an interesting development.  Nice that Q listened to the concerns of many.  Do you Linea Ladies know if sub forums like this one will also appear under the larger heading of 'Fashion' as they once did? Do you know what I mean? In the old forum you could see all fashion related subjects or go to a specific subtopic if you wanted to narrow your view.  I'm not sure how it works now.

I did this a celebration but also a test post.

It appears (unless I'm mistaken) that posts in these sub-fora appear in the main feed but not in the larger categories. 

This post is running on the landing page but not in fashion.

Thanks, gards.  That's how it looked to me too.  When I saw your origninal post I looked for it under 'Fashion' but didn't see it there.  I'm not trying to be grumbly here...I actually appreciate that the Q is trying to update. But the one feature that I miss the most is being able to see all Fashion or Beauty topics in one place.  For example, I am not a Linea Lady but I always enjoy the enthusiasm of those who are...and I like seeing how Louis is styling his line.  It was convenient to see all fashion topics together.  Ah well.  I shall adjust to this (very) small issue!

This. I liked being able to see everything under the "Fashion" heading in one place as well. Oh well . . . they're most likely still tweaking lots of things (I'm not altogether uncertain that there wasn't a plan from the beginning to re-introduce the sub-fora after things were up and rolling and some of the bugs were fixed), so I wouldn't be surprised to see additional changes in the future.