Contributor

Re: Friday Linea show 1 p.m.

I thought this season was pretty good. The jewelry was spectacular!

Respected Contributor

prisrob, what do you find new and wonderful on QVC? I'd like to check it out.

Occasional Visitor

I've happily been buying pieces from Louis for the past 7 years, and I look forward to investing in much more! I really love how modest and timeless the pieces are from Linea. My favorite item from the 1pm show were the ombre tops! I don't currently own one, (that will soon change, I ordered three lol). I couldn't get over the color combinations in CELEDON! And I believe I heard Louis say that he'll be bringing a lot of new things to his line in that CELEDON color story! That's music to my ears and heart! I LOVE every shade of green, always have! I'm also anxious for his August jewelry show, I have a feeling I'll be buying A LOT!
Trusted Contributor

I just "discovered" Linea. I. bought my second piece on the ODO sale price $41 foe the crepe sleeveless top in Robins Egg blue/mint color. I had this peice on my wish list and was happy to save $3. It will cover the shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

prisrob, what do you find new and wonderful on QVC? I'd like to check it out.

Yes, I agree, QVC has become quite a bore. Not much new at all unfortunately.  I did recently buy a great pair of palazzo pants from du jour for a beach vacation.  They are fabulous and so well made.