Honored Contributor

Re: Friday Linea show 1 p.m.

I went to Costco and the grocery store instead of watching.  There was nothing I liked this summer.  Hopefully fall will be my time with less polyester.  

Trusted Contributor

Can't wait to see what all of the colors  will be in that patina necklace.  Just love Louis' jewelry as well as his clothes.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed watching Louis with Antoinella. She asks him a lot of questions and lets him talk, unlike many other hosts- both young and veteran- who take the liberty of telling the viewer everything, as if THEY were the designers!

Respected Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Can't wait to see what all of the colors  will be in that patina necklace.  Just love Louis' jewelry as well as his clothes.

@cancun08 - The Fish Necklace will be available in the Green Patina, Shiny Black and Russian Gold.  The Bead Necklace - Green Patina and Russian Gold - from what I've seen so far. Here's the Russian Gold:

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@cancun08 - The Fish Necklace will be available in the Green Patina, Shiny Black and Russian Gold.  The Bead Necklace - Green Patina and Russian Gold - from what I've seen so far. Here's the Russian Gold:

Just watched the video for A290991 the New V-Neck Top with patch pockets - on the model wearing the Buttercup Yellow - you will see the Bead Necklace and the Fish Necklace in Silver.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I wouldn't mind trying the fish necklace in the Green Patina, but think it would be WAY long on my 5'2" frame (or so I've heard...).  I'd like to see this one in the Shiny Black, if it's offered.  I've never bought ANY of Louis jewelry!

Super Contributor

sueinsf wrote: I wouldn't mind trying the fish necklace in the Green Patina, but think it would be WAY long on my 5'2" frame (or so I've heard...).  I'd like to see this one in the Shiny Black, if it's offered.  I've never bought ANY of Louis jewelry!

It's like Louis' clothes you buy one, and then you buy more and more and more. I'm sure that the fish necklace can be shortened.  Yes, it would be lovely in black or then I would love it in gunmetal. My jewelry collection is still small, but piece I have really enjoyed.

Respected Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

sueinsf wrote: I wouldn't mind trying the fish necklace in the Green Patina, but think it would be WAY long on my 5'2" frame (or so I've heard...).  I'd like to see this one in the Shiny Black, if it's offered.  I've never bought ANY of Louis jewelry!

It's like Louis' clothes you buy one, and then you buy more and more and more. I'm sure that the fish necklace can be shortened.  Yes, it would be lovely in black or then I would love it in gunmetal. My jewelry collection is still small, but piece I have really enjoyed.

@vickybliss That's a bit what I'm afraid of! 

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I am enjoying this show a lot!  I do not watch the Q any more unless there is a show featuring items I am very interested in.  I think Antonella is a great host and Louis a wonderful designer who has clothes which are elegant and casual, classy and flattering.  I can see why he has such a following.  He and Antonella are well suited as host and designer.  Few hosts and designers hold my attention as Louis and Antonella do, hope they continue to appear together.  

I agree.

Regular Contributor

Same old, same old. I have given up on Linea.